2014 Belikin Beer (Belize) Calendar Girls

A.K.K.S.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d0Rvg55CzxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

My favorites:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You sound real mad right now. lol... Notice I didn't post any hair hats as my faves. And even then, the 2 or 3 hair hats are looking better than Y.O.U.
at what point will you figure out that i am not insecure and your juvenile insults are ineffective

you are a CHILD that is constantly seeking my attention....better you put on a clown suit and start riding a unicycle....i would find you way more entertaining

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
WORD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lemme go order my wet and wavy, hawaiian silky in jet black so i can go make my korean hair hat

smh

Awwwwww...you miss me, don't you?

But, Nikki...this is not HEALTHY.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fXMu1o6XXUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Pretty ladies.

Makes me want to go bikini shopping. I like the green and blue bikinis. The purple and white top that the girl on the bike has on is nice too.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you wish!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DYT0adS6v_4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A.K.K.S.

you are a CHILD that is constantly seeking my attention...
Yet your opinion was never asked for in this thread. You reek of self-consciousness. You better listen to those lyrics of the song you posted.

Pretty ladies.

Makes me want to go bikini shopping. I like the green and blue bikinis. The purple and white top that the girl on the bike has on is nice too.
I was actually going to ask one of you Trinis on here if Carib or Stag does a model calendar.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Yet your opinion was never asked for in this thread. You reek of self-consciousness. You better listen to those lyrics of the song you posted.

I was actually going to ask one of you Trinis on here if Carib or Stag does a model calendar.
i was talking to COLO...NOT YOU.....if you wasn't such a bytchass crybaby, you wouldn't have taken my comment to COLO, personally...my comment doesn't have anything to do with your thread

and re: reeking of self consciousness.....wishful thinking on your part so that you don't feel your efforts are in vain

continue trying to compete with me on every level, revealing YOUR feelings of inadequacies

you try so hard yet fail on every level

A.K.K.S.

i was talking to COLO...NOT YOU.....if you wasn't such a bytchass crybaby, you wouldn't have taken my comment to COLO, personally...my comment doesn't have anything to do with your thread

and re: reeking of self consciousness.....wishful thinking on your part so that you don't feel your efforts are in vain

continue trying to compete with me on every level, revealing YOUR feelings of inadequacies

you try so hard yet fail on every level
So why not send him a PM? It's cuz you mad that you never have and never will get that type of attention from men.

I'm not sure what I failed at yet. There's nothing about you I could possibly be jealous of... Please enlighten me. Unleash the "Beast"

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d0Rvg55CzxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Very nice!!
Accompanying music sounds like a remake of the TR Shine & Melonie Gillett groovy soca track I have called "Come Closer".

Sexy ladies and nice video calendar.

Will post one for the Carib Girls if I can find it! :good:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So why not send him a PM? It's cuz you mad that you never have and never will get that type of attention from men.

I'm not sure what I failed at yet. There's nothing about you I could possibly be jealous of... Please enlighten me. Unleash the "Beast"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9q_I27rkSTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

clueless...you really do think like a child

A.K.K.S.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9q_I27rkSTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol....
SOOO fitting for Ms. Beastianni lol

Very nice!!
Accompanying music sounds like a remake of the TR Shine & Melonie Gillett groovy soca track I have called "Come Closer".
The one with only TR Shine is actually the original, but the remix get's more play than the original

Sexy ladies and nice video calendar.

Will post one for the Carib Girls if I can find it!
Nice, looking forward to that. :good: