3 oaklahoma teens kill man citing boredom

LIONESS onda RISE

15 and 16 year old black suspects charged with FIRST DEGREE MURDER as adults... NO BOND!

17 year old white suspect charged with ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT (although he was present during the crime) charged as a juvenile.. Out on bond

:kicks.. Shit is crazy!!!

And ppl say racism doesn't exist!!!

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
man yuh lie... how is that possible, help me understand that...
the white boy said they were bored and just wanted something to do... I was wtf...
I was under assumption they were all white...

LIONESS onda RISE

The difference may be who could afford the better lawyer...
Hmmm... Lawyers? To determine what crime a person is charged with? I always thought they argued and negotiated after initial charges are determined

Article states they are all from a grimey part of town so I doubt white boys fan has much more money than blk..

Maybe white boy got smart and ratted the others? Idk.. Smells fishy

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Hmmm... Lawyers? To determine what crime a person is charged with? I always thought they argued and negotiated after initial charges are determined
I was thinking about I initially when police are interviewing suspects and the suspect has a lawyer with them before charges are laid...like someone speaking to the police vs someone instructed to not speak by their lawyers and how what has been said is used against a suspect and determines charges

Maybe I watch too much TV and I'm completely off base lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
this is so freaking sad.

i really hurt for parents whose kids die abroad.
So many 'ifs".

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
15 and 16 year old black suspects charged with FIRST DEGREE MURDER as adults... NO BOND!

17 year old white suspect charged with ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT (although he was present during the crime) charged as a juvenile.. Out on bond

:kicks.. Shit is crazy!!!

And ppl say racism doesn't exist!!!
So you think it’s FUNNY a young man is DEAD. Do you know the facts with the case or you talking shit based on limited info? What if the victim was black and the killers were two white boys an ah black and the black youth was charged with a lesser crime would you be here laughing

BTW I am very sorry if I offend you I keep forgetting you are ah AA

LB

this is so freaking sad.

i really hurt for parents whose kids die abroad.
So many 'ifs".
And that sense of not being in control when dealing with such things happening in a foreign country.
The kid seemed like a bright, promising young man.

Personally I don't care about any of these kids who attacked him. They should be locked up for their fukkery.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
finding articles online they seem to be trying to frame it as a hate crime???? this seems to be all over the place from jump.

ppl seem not to want to buy into the 'boredom' thing

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
And that sense of not being in control when dealing with such things happening in a foreign country.
The kid seemed like a bright, promising young man.

Personally I don't care about any of these kids who attacked him. They should be locked up for their fukkery.
girl 3 uni mates died in the years after grad all were sudden and living abroad. its hard to deal with far more for a parent. you nurture this person for so long, they're blossoming then they're gone.

LIONESS onda RISE

So you think it’s FUNNY a young man is DEAD. Do you know the facts with the case or you talking shit based on limited info? What if the victim was black and the killers were two white boys an ah black and the black youth was charged with a lesser crime would you be here laughing

BTW I am very sorry if I offend you I keep forgetting you are ah AA
Dragon... Shut up please!!! I could not care less for thm boys....except the victim and his family!

I think it funny that the oldest of the 3 who happens to be white is charged as a minor to a lesser crime but the youngest who are black are charged as adults at murder of first degree!! I think they alllllll need to be charged SAME way and if convicted die of death penalty..alllll 3!

But they way it going down is only the black youth will die, and the white youth will be out in a couple years.. I find that sickening

LB

girl 3 uni mates died in the years after grad all were sudden and living abroad. its hard to deal with far more for a parent. you nurture this person for so long, they're blossoming then they're gone.
Taj, I cannot even begin to imagine what their parents felt. :(

Sorry for your loss because you did lose your friends too young as well.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
First one to start talkin gets a lesser charge...

But this whole story is sickening...

boggles my mind how someone could be so cold blodded whenever i hear stories like ths

Lucianite

I was watching where Australian ex politician is urging Australians to NOT travel to the US because of the murder rate due to guns.....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
sad state of affairs.
they should the parents liable also.
you may be onto something here...
if you own a dog and it has a propensity to bite or attack, you dont walk it off leash or leave your gate open...

these parents admitted that these kids were in a wanna be gang.. you have kids that are starting to take a violent path, do something before that kid is unleashed on society... get the law involved, psyciatric help, intervention, boot camp, jail.. anything

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I was watching where Australian ex politician is urging Australians to NOT travel to the US because of the murder rate due to guns.....
Yeah I saw it. The man was tossing out figures, kept telling the lady on CNN...since the Aussie's killing, 400 ppl were killed by guns.

She really had no come back, just kept asking him why you think America not safe. lol