40 the new 20?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
how you so lie....the height of the biltmore era was between 88 and let's say 94 or 95

if you ain't reach 30 yet...when was you born....1983...that woulda made you 10 years old trying to walk up on Biltmore

*kiss teet*
I was inside Biltmore for Addies v. Black Kat Bodyguard and Bass Odissey. I was also there when Capleton bun dong de place wid Chalice and Tour when Tuffest opened and pirate niggar mikey performance wholesale. That was all in the 90's. I came here in 90 so I don't know about Biltmore in the 80's and never professed to. So gwan talk yuh talk. And unless yuh blind I say I in my 30's never said what end I am at but nice try :kicks

Inquistive

I was inside Biltmore for Addies v. Black Kat Bodyguard and Bass Odissey. I was also there when Capleton bun dong de place wid Chalice and Tour when Tuffest opened and pirate niggar mikey performance wholesale. That was all in the 90's. I came here in 90 so I don't know about Biltmore in the 80's and never professed to. So gwan talk yuh talk. And unless yuh blind I say I in my 30's never said what end I am at but nice try :kicks
You was at this dance?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MCyz5Gog-0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
You was at this dance?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MCyz5Gog-0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yep! Funny enough dat is de only time I ever seen Capleton live even doh he has been my favorite artist from de fus dubplate I hear him on.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
no! the sure didnt..:kicks!

but in early 90's..i was up in that spot..too young..and i older den you!..lol
In those days I had dancehall artist aspirations so whenever I could find my way to dem dance, I was in deh!! Who knows ah probably brush up on yuh batty an all :kicks

At one point I was livin in Ruddy's dub studio and preein de hartist dem style and delivery to learn de trade.

Inquistive

In those days I had dancehall artist aspirations so whenever I could find my way to dem dance, I was in deh!! Who knows ah probably brush up on yuh batty an all :kicks

At one point I was livin in Ruddy's dub studio and preein de hartist dem style and delivery to learn de trade.
Now you lying

Ruddy closed his studio in the late 80s.

:lol

LIONESS onda RISE

*squints* looks closely at Boss face...imagines without glasses..less hair on face..

OMG!! first Baby FADDA!!!!:kicks

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Now you lying

Ruddy closed his studio in the late 80s.

:lol
Dont be a fockin jackass. Ruddy was running his studio out of a basement in the 30's near Tilden. FOH wit yuh assishness. Steups! My first dub I ever cut as ah dejay (in 1991) was in Ruddy's wid Penny Irie giving me pointers when I was done. Penny Irie was big in the 80's right? He even moved and for a shortwhile reopened after he left the 30's. Dan talk tings yuh know please. Go ask anybody who had sound in the early 90's before yuh open yuh mowt an tawk fockry!!

LIONESS onda RISE

Dont be a fockin jackass. Ruddy was running his studio out of a basement in the 30's near Tilden. FOH wit yuh assishness. Steups! My first dub I ever cut as ah dejay (in 1991) was in Ruddy's wid Penny Irie giving me pointers when I was done. Penny Irie was big in the 80's right? He even moved and for a shortwhile reopened after he left the 30's. Dan talk tings yuh know please. Go ask anybody who had sound in the early 90's before yuh open yuh mowt an tawk fockry!!
:kicks...that dude never step foot outta the city of orlando and ALWAYS have something to say..about sh!t he knows nothing of

Inquistive

Dont be a fockin jackass. Ruddy was running his studio out of a basement in the 30's near Tilden. FOH wit yuh assishness. Steups! My first dub I ever cut as ah dejay was in Ruddy's wid Penny Irie giving me pointers when I was done. Penny Irie was big in the 80's right? Dan talk tings yuh know please. Go ask anybody who had sound in the early 90's before yuh open yuh mowt an tawk fockry!!
Dunce, Ruddy had his studio in the basement. Don One became the dub spot because of Ruddy closing his studio.

And Penny Irie was big in the 80s.