6yr old girl raped at school.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
6-year-old raped at school
14-year-old suspect still at large

A SIX-year-old primary schoolgirl was raped at the back of her school by a 14-year-old schoolmate in south Trinidad last Friday.
Up until yesterday, the suspect was not yet arrested and was being sought by police.
On Wednesday, the principal of the school was told of the incident and informed the police of the incident.
The schoolgirl told police that on June 8, she was taken to the back of the school's compound by the 14-year-old boy.
She said in the presence of two other pupils, the boy held her down and sexually assaulted her.
The schoolgirl was taken by police officers to hospital.
Media co-ordinator at the Ministry of Education, Yolanda Morales-Carvalho, said the Education Ministry and police have launched an investigation into the case.
Morales-Carvalho called the matter "sensitive". She also said the schoolgirl was receiving counselling from Student Support Services.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
How de fock ah 14yr old could be still at large? weh de hell he living? boy meh eh know what tuh say bout trini again. nobody at the school know who he parents is aought? :headbang

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
I wanna know what he still doing in primary school at the age of 14?!?!??!?! That's the better question. Trinidad is on a downward spiral straight to hell and there is no sign of it stopping

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Post primary maybe?
They stop post primary from since back in my days (which was about 5 years ago lol) ok ok, i kid i kid but they stopped post primary long time. I doubt he started school that late. They need to find programs for these kids who can't place in the SEA, but like Taj said, I thought this does place everyone in a school :scratch

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
gyul u wud be surprised eh...i meet a good number of ppl who never send they child pre school, never got them immunized, sometimes dont even have a proper birthpaper for dey child and then actin all surprised when they cant get them into 1st year....

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
gyul u wud be surprised eh...i meet a good number of ppl who never send they child pre school, never got them immunized, sometimes dont even have a proper birthpaper for dey child and then actin all surprised when they cant get them into 1st year....
but ah sure they dressed in the latest and have the latest blackberry :kicks those are the ones who have their priorities in a mess....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i know somebody who have a pong and a crong of chirren and none of them have ever been registered in the courthouse. my mother told the mother if she dont go do it she will call the police on her lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
what!
wid all the immigrants flooding tnt they better fix up quick sharp they can't even prove they were born in TnT ... lawd