82% Jamaicans support boycott of T&T products

TriniReporter

<iframe width="490" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gdhDaS16viU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I am happy to see the Jamaican Prime Minister emphasize that free movement does not mean free for all. He is right to say jamaican government has to inform their citizens on the rules of free movement as people just cannot decide to just go and park up and just live in another country without the legal documents. That is illegal. This has been a concern for Trinis as illegal immigration from several countries (not only Jamaica) has increased rapidly over the years. Anyway I hope in terms of trade and business both T&T and Jamaica can form stronger relationships.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
I am happy to see the Jamaican Prime Minister emphasize that free movement does not mean free for all. He is right to say jamaican government has to inform their citizens on the rules of free movement as people just cannot decide to just go and park up and just live in another country without the legal documents. That is illegal. This has been a concern for Trinis as illegal immigration from several countries (not only Jamaica) has increased rapidly over the years. Anyway I hope in terms of trade and business both T&T and Jamaica can form stronger relationships.
Yeaaaaaaaaah, I am happy too !

Re your comment, Jamaican Govt has to inform their citizens you can't just go and park up just live in another country without legal documents.........

I concur 100%

Funny, I think this is one of the only post you posted that is rational and make a lot of sense to me.......I know what you mean !

Fair to say that the PM of Trinidad has also inform his citizens not to go to Canada, UK, USA, etc.....and park up and live there without legal documentations etc.....it is illegal and breaking immigration laws......I for one is happy to know your Govt is informative and practice what they preach., hence no one from Trinidad in any of these countries overstaying their visas ...vs being a set of hypocrites ....!

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
well if its goes bad we look forward to our loving caribbean brothers and sisters helping us
Unlike you and your yank mindset
I know collective judgement is wrong
I would never sign into himix to cause division n put down people

Yall lol n giggle at every damn thing

Even notorious saga will turn around and say he/she joking

Onu a man?
Gal shit

I always say the trinis I know are nothing like you bklyners n floridians who obviously lost their caribbean mindset

U went to school in trinidad?
Then it's the type of school
Vs u going to school in bklyn

That's why "we" not blk
Me and trolls n wannabe oppressed wyte haters have nothing in common

Simply put u a commoner
Laugh n giggle forever

Trini Juan

Re your comment, Jamaican Govt has to inform their citizens you can't just go and park up just live in another country without legal documents.........

I concur 100%

Funny, I think this is one of the only post you posted that is rational and make a lot of sense to me.......I know what you mean !

Fair to say that the PM of Trinidad has also inform his citizens not to go to Canada, UK, USA, etc.....and park up and live there without legal documentations etc.....it is illegal and breaking immigration laws......I for one is happy to know your Govt is informative and practice what they preach., hence no one from Trinidad in any of these countries overstaying their visas ...vs being a set of hypocrites ....!
Big post
Apparently biatches only get understanding with a smack or at the end of the rope

Obviously dem guys here did not go to school
No studying of logics n gov
Don't even think dem go church

Consider the mindset

Yet yes big post

TriniReporter

I concur 100%

I know the truth hurts. You can post in tears everyday, but you will get used to it.

Lucianite

Swaggerific wha happen to all de money u was collecting for the Muslim business in tnt and u were promoting
Please provide an accountability for collected funds

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Big post
Apparently biatches only get understanding with a smack or at the end of the rope

Obviously dem guys here did not go to school
No studying of logics n gov
Don't even think dem go church

Consider the mindset

Yet yes big post
I dont think it is about education, being so call educated don't mean you can reason or do critical thinking....you have a lot of educated ppl that lack basic common sense !

Outside of that.....most are just hypocrites and they prove it daily!

Trini Juan

I dont think it is about education, being so call educated don't mean you can reason or do critical thinking....you have a lot of educated ppl that lack basic common sense !

Outside of that.....most are just hypocrites and they prove it daily!
I think it's ALL about that
At the very least what do their parents teach?

Seems they mostly poor n disadvantaged
Didn't get taught politics or logics etc

Even just being a decent person
Most these guys are assholes

What their pm said?
They not trained right to deal with visitors

I think their whole damn minds need re education

There is no set of posters on this board like the "trinis"

So again I say it's education
More so than anyone
They apparently are more blk merican than anything else

Yet yes they strange
Not even know u embarrassing them with logics n civility

Whilst they hurl teenage insults at you
Any ol duty ghetto gal behavior

U ever seen ONE poster on here talk bout living in laventville or living in a shack?

How much of them or families in merica wit no papers etc

Hypocrite is a very kind word
A strange set of folk

pennywhine

Y'all don't get fed up of the same thing? Guyanese get deported all the time difference is Guyanese don't act all entitled and go back to Georgetown saying trinis grudge them and hate them. Trinidad has always been a free for all and with the money drying up things are about to change. Now maybe everyone will be running to Guyana.

Yo Swag! we good eh bahna,mek everyone stay in dem Karnah!

Yo Swag! we good eh bahna,mek everyone stay in dem Karnah!
Guyana is severely underpopulated in order for their to be an economic boom, they need to have immigration maybe from the Guyanese diaspora coming back home which most likely will not happen or immigrants from other countries.

robblaten

Guyana is severely underpopulated in order for their to be an economic boom, they need to have immigration maybe from the Guyanese diaspora coming back home which most likely will not happen or immigrants from other countries.

I confess having never been to Guyana. But from what I know by anecdotal means, they would have difficulty getting anyone to migrate there.

I confess having never been to Guyana. But from what I know by anecdotal means, they would have difficulty getting anyone to migrate there.
yeah with the massive energy find anything can happen. Don't forget historically back when Guyana was prosperous there was a lot of migrants.

robblaten

As much as I get bored with Jamaican defensiveness, I confess the Yardies have a point about Trini products. They tend frankly to be substandard. A few years ago one of our grocery chains, City Markets, was bought by Neal and Massy, a Trinidadian company. Suddenly the shelves were full of cheap new brands that nobody heard of but were NOT up to standard. Seemingly all produced in Trinidad. The company promptly went bust.

When will we inhabitants of little islands with high costs and tiny populations figure out that there is NO FUTURE IN MANUFACTURING OR AGRICULTURE for us????????