9 yr. old abuses toddlers in daycare - punches, kicks, chokes and bites them!

Oh jah. I haven't sent my son out to daycare yet. Thank God my grandmother is willing to keep him till school age. The only problem is people always telling me that I should put him in daycare because he will learn a lot and he needs to be around other kids and blah blah. The day I find out somebody do my child like the way that boy did those kids, God better get them before I do.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Oh jah. I haven't sent my son out to daycare yet. Thank God my grandmother is willing to keep him till school age. The only problem is people always telling me that I should put him in daycare because he will learn a lot and he needs to be around other kids and blah blah. The day I find out somebody do my child like the way that boy did those kids, God better get them before I do.
That's why they have play groups, The Little Gym, Gymboree, My Gym, swimming classes, etc. I'm happy you're not listening to those people. I snatched my daughter out quick when she told me one of the older workers at her daycare popped her on her butt. Her grandfather went up there, asked the woman, she admitted it and we pulled her out that afternoon. First it was in the contract that they will not do corporal punishment, and that right there was enough for me. Plus the school was changing the way she was forming sentences. :nea: I only placed her in daycare because I was trying to get back out into the workforce, and none of my relatives could commit to watching her full-time.

Poca

I think like everything in life, there is good daycares and bad one. Often time, people do not have the luxury to research their daycare facility because they must return to work. So unfortunately, they tend to send their kid to the first daycare available. Also, I don't think that daycare is that important for babies however, I think that for kids around 3-4 yrs it can be a good thing.

BacchanalDiva

I think like everything in life, there is good daycares and bad one. Often time, people do not have the luxury to research their daycare facility because they must return to work. So unfortunately, they tend to send their kid to the first daycare available. Also, I don't think that daycare is that important for babies however, I think that for kids around 3-4 yrs it can be a good thing.
By 3 a child should be in school IMO. My mom always says once they start to talk they should be in school and I agree. I tried homeschooling starting around 2 but pretty soon realized my limitations and enrolled her in preschool. I don't see the point in play based day care ESP when the decent ones costing bout as much as preschool.

As for that vid, Lawd imagine watching it and that's your child? The way I feel every time I watch that kick in the back to that Lil infant! But emotion aside, prob wrong to blame the boy; kids love babies...for him to act like that I can only imagine what horrible things are being done to him and what kind of things he's witnessing at home. SMH

TC

Steuuuupssss!
By 3 a child should be in school IMO. My mom always says once they start to talk they should be in school and I agree. I tried homeschooling starting around 2 but pretty soon realized my limitations and enrolled her in preschool. I don't see the point in play based day care ESP when the decent ones costing bout as much as preschool.

As for that vid, Lawd imagine watching it and that's your child? The way I feel every time I watch that kick in the back to that Lil infant! But emotion aside, prob wrong to blame the boy; kids love babies...for him to act like that I can only imagine what horrible things are being done to him and what kind of things he's witnessing at home. SMH

Yep!

BacchanalDiva

That's why they have play groups, The Little Gym, Gymboree, My Gym, swimming classes, etc. I'm happy you're not listening to those people. I snatched my daughter out quick when she told me one of the older workers at her daycare popped her on her butt. Her grandfather went up there, asked the woman, she admitted it and we pulled her out that afternoon. First it was in the contract that they will not do corporal punishment, and that right there was enough for me. Plus the school was changing the way she was forming sentences. :nea: I only placed her in daycare because I was trying to get back out into the workforce, and none of my relatives could commit to watching her full-time.
Plus get together w other parents and create your own playgroups.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
My wife is <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">home</a> with him during the day until I come home and then she's off to work and I have them until it's time to pick her up, it's a sacrifice but it's one i'm willing to make before I have to fock somebody up, my 3yr old will be starting <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">school</a> soon so all this will change when school is in effect. she will be back to regular hours when he starts school.
ah ok...

Vivaa

Nah boy...the blow I wudda give he...hmmph...instant death..dais y Farrah not in daycare..starting school in September at 2 and a few months..I swear...it wudda been a race btwn the family to see who can fock up that lil child, the person who running the daycare and who ever he living with first

Minxy

once they can speak, they should be fine...i believe in school asap also,,lots of things to learn and i eh have dat kina patience lol

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
once they can speak, they should be fine...i believe in school asap also,,lots of things to learn and i eh have dat kina patience lol

i dont believe they are 100% safe when they can talk... but you know when they start talking and somebody do them something no matter how minor, as soon as they see you before they say hi or anything, they be like "Johnny hit me" "the teacher hit me"

Minxy

i dont believe they are 100% safe when they can talk... but you know when they start talking and somebody do them something no matter how minor, as soon as they see you before they say hi or anything, they be like "Johnny hit me" "the teacher hit me"
when u find a 100% safe guarantee...holla at yuh girl ;)...even if they dont...u see a scratch..."whaam to u".."well, so and so..." :butcher:...u zeeit :drag:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I cah say nutten about dis nah because I rell angry watchin dat. It seem like the lil boy head eh right caw de aunt say he bad and takin medicine everyday. I eh even mad at da chile because he obviously not right. I doh understand though, why he is in there with toddlers at any hour of the day. He have nutten in common with toddlers and should be with kids closer to his own age. I also take serious issue with the people who work in the daycare since they obviously to me not doing their job the way they should. If I saw footage like that ah was fockin up de people in de daycare and da chile guardian especially if was da aunt who talkin bout normal child even after she say he takin tablet every day.

iPicong

The little boy does deserve a cuff in he belly a some hard calpets.........but he is mimicking what he sees at home I believe.......he may be at a age where he can be reconditioned but it has to be away from his current family

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
omg.. i just watched this video.. if that little girl in brown was my child.. i would have probably caught a case for assaulting his auntie, him and anybody else who got in my way.. this whole thing was HORRIFIC.. something is CLEARLY wrong with him.. he has serial killer all over him.. he just seem to be doing the child things to watch what happen and he's only 9 so imagine when he get older and can access tools that could cause pain? smh.. he need to be institutionalized for life..