9 yr. old abuses toddlers in daycare - punches, kicks, chokes and bites them!

Minxy

I cah say nutten about dis nah because I rell angry watchin dat. It seem like the lil boy head eh right caw de aunt say he bad and takin medicine everyday. I eh even mad at da chile because he obviously not right. I doh understand though, why he is in there with toddlers at any hour of the day. He have nutten in common with toddlers and should be with kids closer to his own age. I also take serious issue with the people who work in the daycare since they obviously to me not doing their job the way they should. If I saw footage like that ah was fockin up de people in de daycare and da chile guardian especially if was da aunt who talkin bout normal child even after she say he takin tablet every day.
Reeeeeeeal daycares have the infants, toddlers, and children separate...idk if smaddy mentioned it but one of the babies' daddy went up in there and ruffed up the wrong kid...lol...i think he's facing charges too

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Reeeeeeeal daycares have the infants, toddlers, and children separate...idk if smaddy mentioned it but one of the babies' daddy went up in there and ruffed up the wrong kid...lol...i think he's facing charges too
So far this is what I've been exposed to, so I thought that was the norm. But I guess something unofficial probably wouldn't be like that.