99-Year-Old Man Works For Minimum Wage…For Over 30 Years

LIONESS onda RISE

You realize the man was in his 60’s when he got the job . that mean he came here with no education or JOB skill
Why should assume this man was uneducated? He worked to retirement so why would I think he had no skills? His family said he could live nice from his pension.. So why would I think he had to push a broom.. Sound more of choose than nec

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Was he?

"Boss, I come with the property?"

U know, maybe is happy. Idk! It's true that a body in motion or ppl working later allows them to live longer. Idk if its true, but I can't say it's not. If that was my grand poppo I woulda been pisssssssed!!!!
You rather him stay home eating soup and drooling at the TV?! The man had a job which obviously he loved doing.. :friends:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Why should assume this man was uneducated? He worked to retirement so why would I think he had no skills? His family said he could live nice from his pension.. So why would I think he had to push a broom.. Sound more of choose than nec
Let be real you think someone educated would come from Trinidad and do a job like that . I am proud of the man for working and not looking for government handouts like some AA’s do

Oneshot

where de crix
Let be real you think someone educated would come from Trinidad and do a job like that . I am proud of the man for working and not looking for government handouts like some AA’s do
he could though, it is a relatively easy job, no politics, just straight up doing your job.

LIONESS onda RISE

U speculating bout the man..

But I get ya.. Kinda like dem WI ppl that use welfare and send items home.. U and ur kind would know about bleeding the system. At the very least those worthless AA's has ancestors that contributed to and built this country... Most of u, come out the water hand out begging
I couldn't be proud of mediocrity at its finest:grin:

Oneshot

where de crix
more over there was a guy who used to work at lehman neaer 30 years in the industry, when the bank went bust, he decided to fullfill his dreams and become a bus driver. he always wanted to drive a bus

Lucianite

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wadadlineko

Its not about being educated or not. Some persons just love to work. He did not want to sit home all day and do nothing and wanted something to keep him activity.

I have an aunt here now in her late 70's who done work her years in England and getting her pension but still chooses to go to the market and sell mango or fruits. Does she need to? No. But it makes her happy.

Some old people garden, some jog, some do nothing. He decided to work. One it keeps his mind active and his body active too. Who is to say he would have lived so long doing nothing. I mean just because some of you all would not work so long does not mean anything is wrong if he chooses that. Big up to the man. What is in important is that he is happy and remember money does not motivate everyone to work hard. Some persons are motivated by doing what they love.