A little wine - patrice roberts (official video)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DpVQlOU7zjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DpVQlOU7zjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Who wrote the script for this video, VP?

The storyline is totally opposed to the main hook line of the song, "A little wine never hurt no body" because all thru out the video I see a boyfriend who is very very hurt by Patrice taking a little wine.

I like Patrice and the song but can't give this video more than a 5 out of 10 for storyline, sorry.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

The storyline is totally opposed to the main hook line of the song, "A little wine never hurt no body" because all thru out the video I see a boyfriend who is very very hurt by Patrice taking a little wine.

I like Patrice and the song but can't give this video more than a 5 out of 10 for storyline, sorry.
The song and video revolve around that STORYLINE and it FITS QUITE NICELY.

Since you're a BIT CHALLENGED, allow me to EXPLAIN it to U.

The LOVER/BOYFRIEND/MAN has a PROBLEM with his WOMAN, an ARTIST/ENTERTAINER, who he BELIEVES should not have been WINING UP in the MANNER that she did at her show.

The ARTIST doesn't SEE anything WRONG with what she did, because she sees it as part of her job of being an ENTERTAINER.

In other words, the artist is telling her MAN that she doesn't see the BIG DEAL with SHE WINING on a MAN because it is PART of her JOB as an ARTIST/ENTERTAINER, and that is why A LITTLE WINE NEVER HURT NOBODY, but her MAN THINKS OTHERWISE.

And right there you have the PREMISE of the VIDEO for the song A LITTLE WINE.

I GIVE it a HIGH SCORE.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

DJ Jel585

DJ JEL
Hmm, I think the concept of the video coulda rel been played around with, However I applaud Patrice Roberts and the director for having the concept of her man having a problem with her teefin a wine with other men, So 8/10

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Hmm, I think the concept of the video coulda rel been played around with, However I applaud Patrice Roberts and the director for having the concept of her man having a problem with her teefin a wine with other men, So 8/10
You are entitled to your opinion but did you read my comments about the storyline not fitting the main hookline of the song?

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Her + the boyfriend arguing every 5 seconds needed to be snipped from the video. It ruins the groove of the tune!

I'm not expecting thriller here but I would have loved to see MORE DANCING! Where's the "little wine" her man so upset about?

That being said the song is still one of my favorites.