African hits woman in Big Brother Africa

TheEducator

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/esvIoO_b8NM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheEducator

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhcCUng440y4k8596x"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhcCUng440y4k8596x" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

TC

Steuuuupssss!
The american slang and "ghetto" culture is very huge outside of the USA. Just yesterday in Australia I was discussing that with a friend in T&T. In Australia today nigga is white people...they are calling themselves nigga.I will never stop making reference to very Caucasian girlfriend dumping a very caucasian man and him sending a text message to her saying "give a nigga a chance". Well I nearly dead!

Anyhow. That was a hell of a bax he put on that woman in the vid! He a pantyman to be arguing with her in his jokeyshorts and to slap her for the world to see! Nonsense!

DSP

Heri
that's why my mum tell me to be careful of african men
yeah we all hit women, all 300+ milllion of us, nobody in the world hits women but us. WE do it all day everyday for exercise. Nobody else does it like we do, nobody.

On all the youtube videos where women getting boxed and floored left and right it's all us.

Steupz

yeah we all hit women, all 300+ milllion of us, nobody in the world hits women but us. WE do it all day everyday for exercise. Nobody else does it like we do, nobody.

On all the youtube videos where women getting boxed and floored left and right it's all us.
I hear you DSP and your censure is deserving. But, stereotypes don't just fly out of a hat, in my opinion. There is a significant amount of domestic violence in African households.

NASDAQ

this is some funny ish :lol

DSP

Heri
I hear you DSP and your censure is deserving. But, stereotypes don't just fly out of a hat, in my opinion. There is a significant amount of domestic violence in African households.
How many African households have you seen this?

what research are you basing this on?

what type of stats were gathered and what were the methods?

the same stats say black(ALL blacks in America) have the highest rates of domestic violence?

Nobody's perfect, but to say African(or black men in general) of ALL cultures/backgrounds have a monopoly on domestic violence than anywhere else in the world is idiotic and I stand by that.

Hispanic and Arab men have the same stereotype, but I dont hear anybody say avoid them.

I've traveled extensively and seen places where black women are physically abused by French, Russian, Serbian, Mongolian men all the same. Of course white and asian women have gone through this too, but nobody says beware of these other men. Pakistani are known for gang raping women often in some countries but nobody says anything about them. Jamayca mentioned this as well in one of her posts and she lives in the UK.

Funniest part and I know this will be ironic is I've never heard white, asian, or hispanic women say to avoid African men because they beat women, and the environment I'm in now, they try to date African men all the time. Sometimes black people look for and encourage their own stereotypes.

Steupz

The odder woman - from what they aired - eh even react... as if dat kinda ting normal.

DSP

Heri
Anyway I havn't seen this in a while. She cut all her hair off. Last episode I saw she had hair.. unless she had on wigs. Plus I feel all reality tv shows are staged.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Ah shouldn laff eh, buh da fockin leff han was sewpah kwik jedd. Da gyul had no chanz againce da kynna han speed :kicks

T

T-MAKAA

Y she rail up rail up so.. o gosh. Lol. She cudda say slap me now widout jumpin in he face