Airlines Ticket Prices

iPicong

You mean before and after them tief people money and fly away?

Either way

1. Redjet didn't even make it to the one year mark
2. They only flew a handful of routes, so most people never got to experience the lower fares anyway
Never had plans to fly with them but they forced LIAT and BWEE to keep their prices low.....competition is always healthy for the consumers

antiguad

Never had plans to fly with them but they forced LIAT and BWEE to keep their prices low.....competition is always healthy for the consumers
I agree, competition, is always healthy. And on CERTAIN ROUTES, LIAT and BWIA/CA had to lower their prices to compete. So the people on those routes were lucky.

But me till vex that they have my $150 US that I ain't gonna see again cause they rass decide to fold.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
isnt dream weekend in august? i goin next month.. but i can't make dream weekend anyway cos i will be on some other island that weekend
girl, i go be in Mobay next month too...tickets CHEAP.....all inclusives CHEAP

i get eight days with flight and hotel for less than a grand

iPicong

So imna nutshell not only has Caribbean Airlines grossly mismanaged the airline to the point where the government have to bail them out AGAIN with treasury money.........but they seem to have focked everything up to point that they set the pace with ticket prices for travel to and within the islands and that is why shit so high and out of control..........and "buying" Air Jamaica seem to be working out GREAT :rolleyes:

Ras_Apache

So imna nutshell not only has Caribbean Airlines grossly mismanaged the airline to the point where the government have to bail them out AGAIN with treasury money.........but they seem to have focked everything up to point that they set the pace with ticket prices for travel to and within the islands and that is why shit so high and out of control..........and "buying" Air Jamaica seem to be working out GREAT :rolleyes:
Them buying air jamaica was the best thing to happen to jet blue.