AKKS - Belize has a high murder rate!

Catracha305

I'm not here to change your mind. You seem to have made it up before you knew what to think...lol. I guess ignorance is bliss.

I would like to go to Trinidad, because I'm a worldly kind of person. I don't go places expecting home... People like you, I'd just ignore.
:good:

Steupz

Agreed, but Steupz is claiming we grow crops to sustain ourselves with the barter system, and we have nothing that would interest foreigners....lulz
There you go again, being hurt.
I asked how would you pay me not to come, did you have a good crop, lol?

Steupz

Trinis really know how to make friends.
I wanna know how to drop groupies because your ass always turning up. Stop that, don't you have a blunt to roll? A yellow jeans to iron?
Bleaching cream to apply.
Go get busy somewhere... else.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
:rofl: @ a yellow jeans to iron...

currency means nothing btw.. it's the GDP per capita and TnT's is different to that of Belize... let's not make it a financial argument... or which country is better than which one..

B

Black Madonna

Big up Utila where my grandfather people's from. I have cousins from/in Roatan. I have been there on a cruise and it is beautiful. I havent gotten to Utila yet.. but I will get there.

A.K.K.S.

Big up Utila where my grandfather people's from. I have cousins from/in Roatan. I have been there on a cruise and it is beautiful. I havent gotten to Utila yet.. but I will get there.
Haven't been to Utila yet, but I'd like to go to. Besides, not having Garifuna people, what makes Utila so different from Roatan?