Alicia Keys make over into popular model for Jamaica.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Maaaan, with the exception of you, I see few of these Trinis who posting or peeping calling out that loser on half of the B.S he is posting !

First, check the video below on the story and who signed off on it (and his race) and why".......it is iconic and I wouldn't change anything on it either !

So how the hell is a Nation who had nothing to do with the ad company, held responsible , smh !

To all the delusional Trinis who signing of that Homo assessment, I would like for you guys to point out this Beauty in Trini and lack of in Jamaica minus the Indians !

Meaning, assuming his homo ass isn't Indian, who then is he insulting ?

Clearly it ain't the Black Jamaicans, so it must be the Black Trinis.....because the min 10 times I been to T&T, there is no way I can tell a Black person in POS vs Kingston, outside of the speech, somewhat dress, etc.....

So again, who really is he insulting ?

Must be the blacks in T&T......I would like to know then where in the world did the Blacks in Trinidad come from, isn't it Africa ? If not where ?

The joke is, for the well traveled person, is that they, the Indians there don't give a shit about most Blacks there in T&T anyway....if, I am wrong, please correct me, it is like two different country in one Island !

Anyway, I ask again, who the joke is on, who is making waves world wide without trying to diss the next man or island, sad...trust me !
Boss post!

Am dancehallpineman no one talked about anti blackness or whatever besides you. I am black Trinidadian and no I don't like like most Jamaicans our features are different for the most part. I see Jamaicans and a lot of times I know they Jamaican. Anyway no one talking bout black and Indian relations in Trinidad. I am talking about the constant attempt by Jamaica as an island to depict this false idea of looks, a lot of times I talk to Jamaicans and they quick to talk about how mixed Jamaicans are, how out of one nation many peoples, how they got a lot of Chinese and red people and khoolie Every time a Jamaican talk about pretty Jamaicans it's always Cindy Breakspear, Yendi, Lisa Hanna, kaci fernelle, brick and lace etc

You have to own up to some thing and not go off on an emotional tangent.

You gonna have to admit sometime that the attraction to your island is not mainly the women. It is what it is.

Also no trini could tell me nothing on here because I am an individual I don't live my life by any code of how trinis should behave I don't even have much trini people I hang around so stop it.

trinifrombx

Maaaan, with the exception of you, I see few of these Trinis who posting or peeping calling out that loser on half of the B.S he is posting !

First, check the video below on the story and who signed off on it (and his race) and why".......it is iconic and I wouldn't change anything on it either !

So how the hell is a Nation who had nothing to do with the ad company, held responsible , smh !

To all the delusional Trinis who signing of that Homo assessment, I would like for you guys to point out this Beauty in Trini and lack of in Jamaica minus the Indians !

Meaning, assuming his homo ass isn't Indian, who then is he insulting ?

Clearly it ain't the Black Jamaicans, so it must be the Black Trinis.....because the min 10 times I been to T&T, there is no way I can tell a Black person in POS vs Kingston, outside of the speech, somewhat dress, etc.....

So again, who really is he insulting ?

Must be the blacks in T&T......I would like to know then where in the world did the Blacks in Trinidad come from, isn't it Africa ? If not where ?

The joke is, for the well traveled person, is that they, the Indians there don't give a shit about most Blacks there in T&T anyway....if, I am wrong, please correct me, it is like two different country in one Island !

Anyway, I ask again, who the joke is on, who is making waves world wide without trying to diss the next man or island, sad...trust me !
Ask him, he is the delusional one, some of us know better !

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
FACTS

-Many Trinidadians have mistaken me for a Trinidadian until I open my mouth or protest. There are Black Caribbean people who I believe look different but Black Trinis do not have a different look. I wish that I could post photos of my friends and ask you to guess what country they are from.
-Despite all of the racism problems that Black Trinis are always crying about, they are very discriminatory toward any African feature or African ancestry. Ask any Trini how they feel about the sterotypical "Tobago" appearance and you will see what I mean.
-Like Blacks all over the world most Caribbean people believe that mixed features are more beautiful than African features. This is the reason for the idea that Trinis are more beautiful than people from other (Black African) islands. It is also the reason that a Chinese/Black girl was sought instead of a Black girl and why an Indian girl was chosen instead of a Black girl.
-That girl was chosen because of her race and her big breasts. Read the article. She was willing to show her breasts through a wet T shirt in a poster. Simple facts.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Am dancehallpineman no one talked about anti blackness or whatever besides you. I am black Trinidadian and no I don't like like most Jamaicans our features are different for the most part. I see Jamaicans and a lot of times I know they Jamaican. Anyway no one talking bout black and Indian relations in Trinidad. I am talking about the constant attempt by Jamaica as an island to depict this false idea of looks, a lot of times I talk to Jamaicans and they quick to talk about how mixed Jamaicans are, how out of one nation many peoples, how they got a lot of Chinese and red people and khoolie Every time a Jamaican talk about pretty Jamaicans it's always Cindy Breakspear, Yendi, Lisa Hanna, kaci fernelle, brick and lace etc

You have to own up to some thing and not go off on an emotional tangent.

You gonna have to admit sometime that the attraction to your island is not mainly the women. It is what it is.
There are many people who talk about beautiful Jamaicans who are not non-Black. However, you are right that the majority of people (from everywhere) consider women who are mixed to be more beautiful and will point out the non-Black Jamaican girls before they point out the Black ones. But how is this different from people saying that Trinis are pretty because of their non-Black features?????

FACTS

-Many Trinidadians have mistaken me for a Trinidadian until I open my mouth or protest. There are Black Caribbean people who I believe look different but Black Trinis do not have a different look. I wish that I could post photos of my friends and ask you to guess what country they are from.
-Despite all of the racism problems that Black Trinis are always crying about, they are very discriminatory toward any African feature or African ancestry. Ask any Trini how they feel about the sterotypical "Tobago" appearance and you will see what I mean.
-Like Blacks all over the world most Caribbean people believe that mixed features are more beautiful than African features. This is the reason for the idea that Trinis are more beautiful than people from other (Black African) islands. It is also the reason that a Chinese/Black girl was sought instead of a Black girl and why an Indian girl was chosen instead of a Black girl.
-That girl was chosen because of her race and her big breasts. Read the article. She was willing to show her breasts through a wet T shirt in a poster. Simple facts.
I appreciate your response because I see a Jamaican willing to own up to my conments. Now in terms of black trinis I repeat I don't hang around trinidadians enough to make a blanket statement, from what I know some Trinis are mixed obsessed and some are Afrocentric but anyway that's not the topic of this thread I feel like every time the topic is about Jamaica and light skin it somehow reverts to some other country.

I am simply saying that Jamaica is peddling a false image that does not apply to no more than maybe 2% of the population.

With regards to who more beautiful and different islands and all that you went off on an emotional tangent. I realize this common with some of yall.