All imixers especially Dragon please gather around my table<<>>

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
Eh em! So....last week Friday night I was invited a very high profiled cocktail party and whilst on my way there the police was doing a general stop and search for sticker/ personal license, illegal weapons, drugs etc. They pull over two cars and a jeep next to me and asked the passengers nicely to exit their vehicles and what I saw as it relates to the ladies dress code just make the male officers do a double take and just let them go without being searched because the majority was attired in sheer materials with absolutely no panties on. The things is....some was so heavily forested.
Now my question is....Guys....would you allow your other half to go out with you without any undies on whether living together or not? Ladies would anyone of you be caught dead dressing like that in public?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I can't believe that is your question regarding this story. Isn't stop and frisk illegal or does this incident not meet the criteria?

And who can "allow" someone to do anything except for your parents? Were the women of age?

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
Stop and search is a regular thing especially on weekends where they more concentrate on searching the vehicle with a female officer present as well. They never do a bodily one as it relates to the ladies it is more the guys....a ill' pat down. My emphasis is placed on seeing the dress code of these women that accompanied the men especially those of age especially those with kids. What kind of messages are they sending the younger ones who graced our society? Don't they know that they can contract vaginal infection amongst other health factors.