Allyuh ever eat so much of...

Minxy

one thing that u eh eat it again in years? lol...my bff in elementary school dared me to eat 8 beef patties...i was so sick i eh eat another one for bout 10yrs lol...:polling:

DSP

Heri
Hot dog

I ate 5 at some Bible School camp when I was FOB.

Can't remember the last time I ate one

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
cheese puffs.. lol.. at my friend's bday party when i was younger, me and another friend stood next to the tray and ate so much we got sick lol.. i didnt eat that for years after lol..

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Ranch dressing...ate so much of it once as a child, that i threw up. I didn't eat it until my late 20s, and only with fries.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Salmon - used to eat it 3-4 times a week. Now cant even abide by the smell

Veal - loved it once but then one day it just taste disgusting to me. Lamb in general is the same reaction.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
i was living with my grand mother at one point... she begin cooking red snap every day, until i got sick of seeing smelling and tasting... i used to give the cat and just ate the food... until she caught giving feeding the cat and bawl fa blue murda... having not eaten red snap since i was 13 14 and i is...

DSP

Heri
Salmon - used to eat it 3-4 times a week. Now cant even abide by the smell

Veal - loved it once but then one day it just taste disgusting to me. Lamb in general is the same reaction.
These have been a staple for me this year. Have yet to
get tired of them.

Minxy

Ranch dressing...ate so much of it once as a child, that i threw up. I didn't eat it until my late 20s, and only with fries.
loooooooooooooove ranch with fries!

i was living with my grand mother at one point... she begin cooking red snap every day, until i got sick of seeing smelling and tasting... i used to give the cat and just ate the food... until she caught giving feeding the cat and bawl fa blue murda... having not eaten red snap since i was 13 14 and i is...
:kicks

Minxy

my mother went Trinidad once and my father brought home pizza everyday...EVERDAY u kno! Shit after 3 weeks of that, i couldn't smell pizza for some years lol

dollbabi

Earth Angel
my mother went Trinidad once and my father brought home pizza everyday...EVERDAY u kno! Shit after 3 weeks of that, i couldn't smell pizza for some years lol
:kicks That's exactly my father did when we were young and my mother went away! Now when she goes, the neighbors feed him.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
waffles...I blame college and my lack of dining options living on campus.
It would go like this:
my friend L: Oh crap what's that?
Me: Hell if I know...I don't feel like cereal, and I'm tired of the salad/sandwich bar.
L: Want to split a waffle?
Me: (shakes pockets for debit card) yeah I guess

:kicks even the smell of the batter gets to me.

Minxy

waffles...I blame college and my lack of dining options living on campus.
It would go like this:
my friend L: Oh crap what's that?
Me: Hell if I know...I don't feel like cereal, and I'm tired of the salad/sandwich bar.
L: Want to split a waffle?
Me: (shakes pockets for debit card) yeah I guess

:kicks even the smell of the batter gets to me.
:rofl: