Allyuh ever eat so much of...

one thing that u eh eat it again in years? lol...my bff in elementary school dared me to eat 8 beef patties...i was so sick i eh eat another one for bout 10yrs lol...:polling:

Hot dog

I ate 5 at some Bible School camp when I was FOB.

Can't remember the last time I ate one

cheese puffs.. lol.. at my friend's bday party when i was younger, me and another friend stood next to the tray and ate so much we got sick lol.. i didnt eat that for years after lol..

Ranch dressing...ate so much of it once as a child, that i threw up. I didn't eat it until my late 20s, and only with fries.

Salmon - used to eat it 3-4 times a week. Now cant even abide by the smell

Veal - loved it once but then one day it just taste disgusting to me. Lamb in general is the same reaction.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
i was living with my grand mother at one point... she begin cooking red snap every day, until i got sick of seeing smelling and tasting... i used to give the cat and just ate the food... until she caught giving feeding the cat and bawl fa blue murda... having not eaten red snap since i was 13 14 and i is...

Salmon - used to eat it 3-4 times a week. Now cant even abide by the smell

Veal - loved it once but then one day it just taste disgusting to me. Lamb in general is the same reaction.
These have been a staple for me this year. Have yet to
get tired of them.

Ranch dressing...ate so much of it once as a child, that i threw up. I didn't eat it until my late 20s, and only with fries.
loooooooooooooove ranch with fries!

i was living with my grand mother at one point... she begin cooking red snap every day, until i got sick of seeing smelling and tasting... i used to give the cat and just ate the food... until she caught giving feeding the cat and bawl fa blue murda... having not eaten red snap since i was 13 14 and i is...
:kicks

my mother went Trinidad once and my father brought home pizza everyday...EVERDAY u kno! Shit after 3 weeks of that, i couldn't smell pizza for some years lol

:kicks That's exactly my father did when we were young and my mother went away! Now when she goes, the neighbors feed him.

waffles...I blame college and my lack of dining options living on campus.
It would go like this:
my friend L: Oh crap what's that?
Me: Hell if I know...I don't feel like cereal, and I'm tired of the salad/sandwich bar.
L: Want to split a waffle?
Me: (shakes pockets for debit card) yeah I guess

:kicks even the smell of the batter gets to me.

waffles...I blame college and my lack of dining options living on campus.
It would go like this:
my friend L: Oh crap what's that?
Me: Hell if I know...I don't feel like cereal, and I'm tired of the salad/sandwich bar.
L: Want to split a waffle?
Me: (shakes pockets for debit card) yeah I guess

:kicks even the smell of the batter gets to me.
:rofl: