Am I Wrong For Blowing Him Up

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
So ..yesterday on my train ride home I was sitting by the door listening to my pan music on my ipod and this Mexican guy came in and stood over me holding the bars. As he reached up to hold the bars a BIG STINK CAME over me!!! I almost vomitted. His RIGHT GUARD MADE A LEFT!!!
I Took the sent for about 3 minutes and kindly asked him if he could move cause HIS under arms ARE Humming......and it is literally making me SICK!!!! Was I wrong!!!! But i just couldnt take it any longer!!!!:( :( :(

Pretty Preya

aka Tiny-Winey reppin SIA
I wouldn't have said anything to him. I would have moved myself. I wouldn't want anyone to embarass me like dat so I wouldn't have called him out.

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
I wouldn't have said anything to him. I would have moved myself. I wouldn't want anyone to embarass me like dat so I wouldn't have called him out.

I was going to move ...but to tell you the truth...I get in weeee hours of the morning cause of pan practice and I only had 2 hours sleep before work...so the option to get up was a NO NO!

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
nope. That happens to me sometimes, but most times i dont know who it is cuz the train is crowded and that is the worst assault ever

GoldnHoney

Swappilicious...

I understand what you're saying, but sometimes you have to let that person that his/her hygiene is not good to themselves or others...

L

Links30

Well shocks i dont blame you, i know how crowded the NYC trains can be n you coming home from a long days work n then have to put up with something like that. Chueepss buff him yes.

CQ

sexy thang
this would have been my approach as well.

so what did he say or do when you told him?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
you weren't wrong unless you were like really loud about it (even though his armpits were screaming at you).

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
this would have been my approach as well.

so what did he say or do when you told him?

First he was suprised cause I actually tapped him and made him remove his earphones so that he could hear what I was saying.....at this point I knew he could have cursed my ass out but trust me I was ready for his stink a$$.....

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Damn..I know how that is. If you know you're not wearing deo at least carry some travel wipes..something! At least it wasn't his crotch..because thats 10 times worse :bad:

CQ

sexy thang
Damn..I know how that is. If you know you're not wearing deo at least carry some travel wipes..something! At least it wasn't his crotch..because thats 10 times worse :bad:

oh geed, now THAT i woulda had to tell him abt:butcher: allyuh commuters see hell on these trains tank goodness i dont have to deal with that.

I've been on the train twice and i was grossed out, freak out and confused all at the same time.

M

Mad Scorpion

Doh blame people when is u goin bout de train dem sniffin crotch :kicks