Amazon.com.. what have you bought from them??

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Besides my kindle fire lol.. i buy like electronic stuff.. i'm bout to buy a lightweight vaccuum.. but i've never bought like clothes or shoes or any of that stuff from there.. what have you bought from them???

JAM CREW

Producer
i bought alot of stuff.... stuff for my studio... car parts clothing shoes cologne all type of electronics

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no there was a book store section but there was another part that sold stuff... my mom always bought stuff from there but i havent really bought anything to wear from there

Lucianite

Books , mostly,.. for electronics ilike best buy because u can return to the store.... im sure they are good for clothes or anything else as tthey are consistently rated best on line srore

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so the shoes were sized true to life? lol.. i like to usually buy from stores or brands i use all the time os i know the sizing..

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I've purchased a variety of things from there. Books, toys, phone accessories, and recently got an air purifier. I think you'd be ok purchasing a lightweight vacuum from there. Hopefully the shipping wont be too much. Speaking of which, I need to look for one myself.

Nica

SAINTSational
electronics, books and kitchen items

I actually have an amazon store on my site, selling kitchen appliances, gadgets etc

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
nah agrodolce, i have free 2 day shipping with amazon so i can order whatever i want and dont have to worry bout the shipping..

KimmyK

Waiting on my spaceship..
I've bought shoes there quite a few times.Had 1 occassion where I had to return the shoes...no problems at all.I even remember the return being free...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Amazon is just like Target.. you go into target for one thing and u come out with a bunch of other shit u didnt intend to buy.... You go on Amazon and you start browsin, then you browse the suggetions, then u start buying all kinda shit, CDs, exercise shit, shit for your cellphone.. etc.. smh