Another Cop murder another Black Male, unjust, but when will we learn ?

trinifrombx

Sorry, I have a problem with this one, July , 2015 , when will we as a set of ppl understand we are under attack ?

Meaning, no shape or form I am agreeing with this cold bloody murder, but state after state, given all that is going on, why do we set up ourself to be assiginated ?

The police office asked over and over , do you have a license , why do we put ourselves in these positions ?

You know your damn license is suspended , and you driving with out a front plate, why do we do these stupid things then the hood have to get involved , I don't get it.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Sorry, I have a problem with this one, July , 2015 , when will we as a set of ppl understand we are under attack ?

Meaning, no shape or form I am agreeing with this cold bloody murder, but state after state, given all that is going on, why do we set up ourself to be assiginated ?

The police office asked over and over , do you have a license , why do we put ourselves in these positions ?

You know your damn license is suspended , and you driving with out a front plate, why do we do these stupid things then the hood have to get involved , I don't get it.

The Majority of us are uninformed, poorly educated/exposed, lack discipline and structure, have a screwed up idea of morals and ethics.

We see "Success" as not working hard, but of getting over....

"The working man is a SUCKER'."---"Bronxtale"

We should not do anything or put ourselves in positions, where someone will have to decide our fate.

Lucianite

PEOPLE commit crimes everyday and always will , which is why we need the police
But can the punishment fit the crime !
When crimes happen and in some cases " petty" , we cannot allow the result to be a dead citizen and disproportionately black.

Oneshot

where de crix
PEOPLE commit crimes everyday and always will , which is why we need the police
But can the punishment fit the crime !
When crimes happen and in some cases " petty" , we cannot allow the result to be a dead citizen and disproportionately black.
everybody accepts that.
but the fact is these guys setup themselves to be martyrs

from enough is enough
to i cant breathe.

stupid actions,
stupid reactions.

social darwinism

Lucianite

I don't know that they set themselves up be martyrs if anything its an unintended consequence. They are not martyr s anyway.

The action of driving er as u lawful and criminal is a no brainer. The guys is dead he paid for his action with his life.

What should happen to the cop?
Cops also have to deal with the aftermath

Lucianite

The Majority of us are uninformed, poorly educated/exposed, lack discipline and structure, have a screwed up idea of morals and ethics.

We see "Success" as not working hard, but of getting over....

"The working man is a SUCKER'."---"Bronxtale"

We should not do anything or put ourselves in positions, where someone will have to decide our fate.

Please clarify " us" as used in the above

Is it us as in Americans or human race etc ?

Keep in mind that even when educated and informed, people do stupid stuff
Let's take the bible example
Adam and Eve
They were warned by God
They had all in the garden of Eden
And what did they do .?

Oneshot

where de crix
I don't know that they set themselves up be martyrs if anything its an unintended consequence. They are not martyr s anyway.

The action of driving er as u lawful and criminal is a no brainer. The guys is dead he paid for his action with his life.

What should happen to the cop?
Cops also have to deal with the aftermath
truth be told.
the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
but neither will the cops punishment.

if he goes to court, he is likely to get off.
especially if they stick with murder 1.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Please clarify " us" as used in the above

Is it us as in Americans or human race etc ?

Keep in mind that even when educated and informed, people do stupid stuff
Let's take the bible example
Adam and Eve
They were warned by God
They had all in the garden of Eden
And what did they do .?
"Us" as the citizen population.

Example: There was a discussion the other day, someone said a cop is suppose to tell you why your under arrest. We all agreed with that notion...most of the group was under the impression that this information should be provided before the the cuffs get thrown on.

You can find legal literature that states you should be informed, but you can't find legal literature that states at what specific time that information should be supplied. You can find legal literature on how long the police can hold you without charging you...etc.

Lucianite

truth be told.
the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
but neither will the cops punishment.

if he goes to court, he is likely to get off.
especially if they stick with murder 1.
Well yes he may get off
But the video is the game changer
He lied and said he was dragged
Without a video he would not go thru the hassle of being charged and a trial

And the cop did approach the guy respectfully
Nyttimes has an article about a guy who defends cops
It's basically his job to prove that cops fear is justified in those shootings
One video showed how fast it is fo a guy pull out a gun and shoot
I think he said if you see the gun its tool late
And he even claims to be able to justify shootings in the back

The onus remains on the police to not have unarmed citizens end up dead when making an arrest

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe src='http://abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=32910825' width='640' height='360' scrolling='no' style='border:none;'></iframe><br/><a href="http://abcnews.go.com/us">ABC US News</a> | <a href="http://abcnews.go.com/us/video">World News</a>

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
"We should not do anything or put ourselves in positions, where someone will have to decide our fate."----MÉCHANT LOUP

Lucianite

"We should not do anything or put ourselves in positions, where someone will have to decide our fate."----MÉCHANT LOUP
So true ..... The poor cops now with video will have ther fate determined by jurors and a judge and jeopardy to their familes and their lives upended and their jobs on thee line ....

I'm glad that some of us humans have not had to pay for our mistakes with our lives.....

The poor guy ran away out of fear of the cop in a dark place I the south ...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So true ..... The poor cops now with video will have ther fate determined by jurors and a judge and jeopardy to their familes and their lives upended and their jobs on thee line ....

I'm glad that some of us humans have not had to pay for our mistakes with our lives.....

If it being familiar territory for him...he should know better. If I'm trying to runaway from perceived danger, I'm not running towards it to get passed it. I'm going the opposite direction of the danger. Running towards it, that action shows you are also willing to engage in combat. Making that officer's split second judgement much more reasonable.

Oneshot

where de crix

you are missing the point.

the victims increased their chances of being hurt.

nobody wants a woman to be raped, but we dont advise our women and girls, it is ok to walk down dark alleys with short skirts. we just dont do that. we advise the opposite. it is fact of life, these are the laws of nature, there are predators some of them are known and others are hidden.

Lucianite

nobody wants a woman to be raped, but we dont advise our women and girls, it is ok to walk down dark alleys with short skirts. we just dont do that. we advise the opposite. it is fact of life, these are the laws of nature, there are predators some of them are known and others are hidden.
you are missing the point

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

absolutely...

you are missing the point
Your view point most certainly tends to be NARROW.