Another Cop murder another Black Male, unjust, but when will we learn ?

trinifrombx

Allyuh see the next lowlife, vandalizing cars in a dealer, and a rookie cop shot him dead, again, why are we defending these lowlives ?

Oneshot

where de crix
Allyuh see the next lowlife, vandalizing cars in a dealer, and a rookie cop shot him dead, again, why are we defending these lowlives ?
i dont defend this guys,
i just believe that there is a bias
if not why arent more white people
getting beaten
they riot for hockey games, college football, pumpkins,
just saying.

trinifrombx

i dont defend this guys,
getting beaten
just saying.
I will agree about the riots, but where are they on camera vandalizing people property ?

Being ask for your license and you trying to dive away , imo,my ou get what is coming to you!

Lucianite

His mother have to be proud of him, we need to stop defending these type of Fcukery !

People are not "DEFENDING his Fvckery" - but there is an AMERICAN system of justice and due process of law. Cops should NOT be given the license to kill unnecessarily - their job is to apprehend and let justice take its due course. IF the guy was tasered and apprehended and went to court and sentenced there would be NO Protest. Even his father said what he was wrong - there is no question about that. If everyone did NOTHING worng we would have a perfect world and no need for cops . PEOPLE WILL DO WRONG things - should the reaction be an overreaction and cops shoot and kill unarmed people ?

IF the cop's or other life is in danger there is no question that a suspect should be killed. I understand there there is a grey area where the cop may think at the moment his life is danger - but there are some really Obvious police transgressions against black people- this is the fight!

and has been pointed out - black unarmed people are disproportionately killed by police and we have a well documented assault on black lives.

by you saying people are "defending fvckery" - one can then say you are "defending police overreaction and killing black people"

The guy's behavior is UNACCEPTABLE to me.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
People are only defending what they are allowing themselves to believe, based of the the skewed or limited information they are provided.

When a headline goes up: "Unarmed Black College Football Star, shot by Police"

Then you have a graduation photo plastered next to it, how do you not expect people to react or be up in arms.

Either people are easily fooled, lazy, or do not have the mental patience or ability to wait for or gather more facts before they draw their conclusions.

i dont defend this guys,
getting beaten
just saying.
How do you know this to be true?

Just because it's not glorified, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

People are not "DEFENDING his Fvckery" - but there is an AMERICAN system of justice and due process of law. Cops should NOT be given the license to kill unnecessarily - their job is to apprehend and let justice take its due course. IF the guy was tasered and apprehended and went to court and sentenced there would be NO Protest. Even his father said what he was wrong - there is no question about that. If everyone did NOTHING worng we would have a perfect world and no need for cops . PEOPLE WILL DO WRONG things - should the reaction be an overreaction and cops shoot and kill unarmed people ?

IF the cop's or other life is in danger there is no question that a suspect should be killed. I understand there there is a grey area where the cop may think at the moment his life is danger - but there are some really Obvious police transgressions against black people- this is the fight!

and has been pointed out - black unarmed people are disproportionately killed by police and we have a well documented assault on black lives.

by you saying people are "defending fvckery" - one can then say you are "defending police overreaction and killing black people"

The guy's behavior is UNACCEPTABLE to me.
Your heart/intentions/passion is in the RIGHT place.

But you are looking at this all wrong, because you are focusing your observation through the wrong lenses.

The reality and bottom line with police actions/encounters/confrontations, are Whether they are LEGALLY Justified to take these actions and decisions.

What you may feel is Morally or Unethical, maybe complete JUSTIFIABLE under the law.

Arguing and debating the moral and ethical standpoint is not going to make the change or end what you perceive to be WRONG.

People need to take the time to do the research, and understand the laws that govern their freedom.

was he under the influence of something ?
Yeh, TRAP MUSIC....He was keeping it TRILL'.

Lucianite

Your heart/intentions/passion is in the RIGHT place.

But you are looking at this all wrong, because you are focusing your observation through the wrong lenses.

The reality and bottom line with police actions/encounters/confrontations, are Whether they are LEGALLY Justified to take these actions and decisions.

What you may feel is Morally or Unethical, maybe complete JUSTIFIABLE under the law.

Arguing and debating the moral and ethical standpoint is not going to make the change or end what you perceive to be WRONG.

People need to take the time to do the research, and understand the laws that govern their freedom.

My first line was about the American justice system so how de azz you accuse me of a moral or ethical argument smh

Police have been charged under the LAW IN some of these, so there is a legal precedence. I didn't argue the " moral and ethical" standpoint. The police is Not LEGALLY JUSTIFIED TO KILL CTIIZENS WIHOUT due CAUSE such as imminent threat or danger to human life.

How were the bmore cops charged ? - newsflash for you, it was based on LAW

Again you chose to narrowly address the topic

I mentioned that there is a grey area where police can easily claim to be threatened to justify and they have used this but now with cameras they have been caught in lies and charged under the LAW. I have a real example for you the Ohio case recently where cop said he was dragged and the video showed other wise. under the LAW HE WAS CHARGED not based on ethics.

Further more the law often is driven and based on moral and ethical arguments.

Lucianite

The point I was really addressing tho is that questioning police actions does not mean condoning the behavior of the victims

I can address the victims behavior as reckless and criminal but Legally does not make it justifiable for a cop to shoot him.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
My first line was about the American justice system so how de azz you accuse me of a moral or ethical argument smh

Police have been charged under the LAW IN some of these, so there is a legal precedence. I didn't argue the " moral and ethical" standpoint. The police is Not LEGALLY JUSTIFIED TO KILL CTIIZENS WIHOUT due CAUSE such as imminent threat or danger to human life.

How were the bmore cops charged ? - newsflash for you, it was based on LAW

Again you chose to narrowly address the topic

I mentioned that there is a grey area where police can easily claim to be threatened to justify and they have used this but now with cameras they have been caught in lies and charged under the LAW. I have a real example for you the Ohio case recently where cop said he was dragged and the video showed other wise. under the LAW HE WAS CHARGED not based on ethics.

Further more the law often is driven and based on moral and ethical arguments.

"How de azz"..... I accuse you of making M & E is because you never stated any legal reference and said is is not RIGHT.

Right, under what TERMS?

If, you neglect to state SPECIFIC terms, the reader/viewer is incline to deduct under a Moral & Ethical perspective.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
(CNN)An Arlington, Texas, police officer who shot and killed an unarmed college football player has been fired for "exercising poor judgment," the city's police chief said Tuesday.

Officer Brad Miller lost his job because of the August 7 incident at a car dealership in Arlington, Police Chief Will Johnson told reporters.

"Based on a preponderance of evidence available to me and the facts revealed by the investigative team, I have decided to terminate Officer Miller's employment with the Arlington Police Department for exercising poor judgment," Johnson said.

The officer was in the last stages of his field training when he shot Christian Taylor, 19, multiple times at a car dealership.

A security company called 911 after Taylor allegedly drove his SUV through the front window of the dealership showroom. When officers arrived, Taylor was inside. Authorities have said that he did not comply with initial calls to surrender.

Miller entered the building alone. He reportedly told investigators he feared that he would be overpowered by Taylor, who was moving quickly toward him while cursing. Miller was later joined inside the building by his training officer, a 19-year veteran. Miller fired four times and the other officer used a Taser.

There was no physical contact between Taylor and the officers.

"This unilateral decision to enter the building and to continue the pursuit deeper into the building upon making contact with Mr. Taylor -- along with failing to communicate with fellow officers or develop an arrest plan -- created an environment of cascading consequences that produced an unrecoverable outcome," Johnson said about Miller's decision.

He stressed that a separate criminal investigation is ongoing. Once that work is complete, all reports will be submitted to the Tarrant County district attorney for consideration and submission to the grand jury.

"The grand jury will decide if the use of force in this incident rises to the level of criminal prosecution," Johnson said.

Taylor played defensive back at Angelo State University. Last year's roster listed him as a 5-foot-9, 180-pound freshman.

His father has said while it appears his son did wrong, he shouldn't have had to die.

"What he'd done, ain't no way right," Adrian Taylor told CNN affiliate KTVT. "But to shoot an unarmed man? You're a police officer, you're trained to take down men with your hands. You have your Tasers, you have your clubs, whatever there is. Unarmed, a 19-year-old -- and you shoot to kill?"

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
This Officer is being made a scapegoat...

Simply, "Damage control" based off the NATIONWIDE attention of Blacks dieing at the hands of police officers.

Arlington doesn't want to be the "New Ferguson".

He was new and under probation, easy to TERMINATE without recourse.

Don't be FOOLED.

The STRUGGLE continues.

Lucianite

He stressed that a separate criminal investigation is ongoing. Once that work is complete, all reports will be submitted to the Tarrant County district attorney for consideration and submission to the grand jury.

"The grand jury will decide if the use of force in this incident rises to the level of criminal prosecution," Johnson said.

His father has said while it appears his son did wrong, he shouldn't have had to die.

?"
Ha!

Lucianite

This Officer is being made a scapegoat...

Simply, "Damage control" based off the NATIONWIDE attention of Blacks dieing at the hands of police officers.

Arlington doesn't want to be the "New Ferguson".

He was new and under probation, easy to TERMINATE without recourse.

Don't be FOOLED.

The STRUGGLE continues.
Alll conjecture on your part

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J5uqPUZxZHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
The point I was really addressing tho is that questioning police actions does not mean condoning the behavior of the victims

I can address the victims behavior as reckless and criminal but Legally does not make it justifiable for a cop to shoot him.
Hey, I won't say you missing the point, because most of your posts are very logical , but I think what most of us are fed-up with is defending b.s. To begin with...meaning, if Black youths don't already know, we are living in a police "state!" So why do some of us do stupid shit when the outcome will result in jail or dead , then we the community have to go out there and defend a lot of these unjust use of excessive force that will lead to another Black Male Dead !

We all see what is going on in every major city, even with video footage, we can't get no justice, so even thou it might be a blow to these yutes ego, it is better to suck it up and if you are pulled over, just give them what they want, and if need be, go file a report later....clearly mouthing off things about rights, etc.....ain't going to make him any nicer, they will always have the upper hand !

We need to save our energy for real injustice at the hands of innocent ppl, not that we won't defending an injustice done by an over zealous cop, but we need to not put ourselves in these position to get violated or death !

We need to realize that they will take us for fools until we bargain through community strength and economics. This is why no one messing with Jews. Jews talk with their money, power and influence. Black peoples can march from now till they blue in the fact and it won't change nothing unless they build a strong community.

Lucianite

We need to realize that they will take us for fools until we bargain through community strength and economics. This is why no one messing with Jews. Jews talk with their money, power and influence. Black peoples can march from now till they blue in the fact and it won't change nothing unless they build a strong community.
Ironical at best when allyuh lol talk of unity by jews or others and then turn around degrade and marginalize the lives of the people that look like you and you should be uniting with.....

unity requires loving blackness and not just what you deem to be "right" or what you like... it means loving your brothers and sisters even when you disagree or not not up to par...

Cornell West is showing this by marching the streets of Ferguson - an IVY league scholar can be any where in the halls of power - walking arm locked in the streets of Ferguson - the type yall call "thugs" and " no class" etc..

Michael Eric Dyson is another example... and there are lots of others that can show us what unity look like - loving and respecting of all- not choosing who we will love because they do have the right education or class or opportunity....

walk the walk - yes unity is needed... we have to check ourselves on how well we copt in unity or divisiveness

Lucianite

Hey, I won't say you missing the point, because most of your posts are very logical , but I think what most of us are fed-up with is defending b.s. To begin with...meaning, if Black youths don't already know, we are living in a police "state!" So why do some of us do stupid shit when the outcome will result in jail or dead , then we the community have to go out there and defend a lot of these unjust use of excessive force that will lead to another Black Male Dead !

We all see what is going on in every major city, even with video footage, we can't get no justice, so even thou it might be a blow to these yutes ego, it is better to suck it up and if you are pulled over, just give them what they want, and if need be, go file a report later....clearly mouthing off things about rights, etc.....ain't going to make him any nicer, they will always have the upper hand !

We need to save our energy for real injustice at the hands of innocent ppl, not that we won't defending an injustice done by an over zealous cop, but we need to not put ourselves in these position to get violated or death !
I agree with bold - that's what I do- ive never had to file a report because things went "smoothly"
in fact, I highly recommend what you suggest

Again, its an American justice problem that people are addressing - cops are criminally negligent when they kill citizens that are NOT imminent threat to human lives. The black lives movements is about the disregard for black lives that the outcome of death is not equal. this is also NOT a NEW issue - its just taking on a new momentum.

what about when harvard prof skip gates got jacked up in his home in Cambridge - we should reserve justice only for certain people ?

why should cops NOT be challenged/questioned for killing unarmed citizens disproportionally BLACK citizens ? - maybe you are not saying that- the same way people who are addressing the cop issues while simultaneously working to halt criminal behavior. Ill bring up Cornell West again the forefront of black lives matter - i highly doubt he any way coopts with criminal behavior