Another Cop murder another Black Male, unjust, but when will we learn ?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Alll conjecture on your part

Not that I agree with all of his previous statements but he does have a point on that one. A probationary employee can be terminated for any reason or non at all. So this isn't one the police union can fight in any way shape or form. So if they cut him they show that they are taking the incident seriously (but are they really?) Somehow I doubt that they care about anything other than image and making sure that the likes of Sharpton and others do not descend on their town and turn it into another Baltimore or Ferguson. This is a P.A. ploy, and nothing else. You really feel in Texas where many still want to preserve their right to wave the confederate flag care about this thing from a human, emotional, ethical, or even legal perspective? Yuh is ah smarter fella dan dat doh fool yuhself.

I agree with you in that being against or questioning the police' actions should not indicate support of that young man's behavior.

Lucianite

Not that I agree with all of his previous statements but he does have a point on that one. A probationary employee can be terminated for any reason or non at all. So this isn't one the police union can fight in any way shape or form. So if they cut him they show that they are taking the incident seriously (but are they really?) Somehow I doubt that they care about anything other than image and making sure that the likes of Sharpton and others do not descend on their town and turn it into another Baltimore or Ferguson. This is a P.A. ploy, and nothing else. You really feel in Texas where many still want to preserve their right to wave the confederate flag care about this thing from a human, emotional, ethical, or even legal perspective? Yuh is ah smarter fella dan dat doh fool yuhself.

I agree with you in that being against or questioning the police' actions should not indicate support of that young man's behavior.
No, I don't think so on bold or delusional about change.
whatever the motive and however cosmetic the statements and actions are, the noise of "furgurson" is being heard. normally this officer would be back on the street the next day ( figure of speech) ....ijs

A change albeit a small one that they did something to "avoid being a furgurson"

and this may not stop the protest...