Another wicked Burning Flames Mix

BFFan

I don't think I posted this one before because it came out in February 2015 songs sound clear and clean.

If they only had included "Who Get Um Tek Um" and "Jam Pond" would have been icing on this cake.

I just love their harmonizations from the voices to the instruments and that wicked bouncey bassline.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_P86IsZ9lLQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRACKLIST

1. Iron band
2. Toute monde dance
3. Bicycle
4. F.L.A.M.E.S (who hot)push dem down
5. Don’t jam so
6. Me want jam
7. Jump higher
8. Left to right
9. Donkey
10. Karate
11. Tie your hen
12. Self dancing
13. Carnival tain
14. Pong & chant
15. Allez sauté
16. Do anything
17. Ah rudeness mej me
18. Me na freard
19. Hokey pokey
20. Wet dong di place
21. Run
22. Bush dance
23. Pullin dance
24. Hoppin
25. Move ah you mass
26. Congo man
27. Swing engine
28. Rubbish man
29. Spring chicken
30. Baby food
31. No way
32. Eclipse jam
33. Morning,noon & night
34. Jumbee jamboree
35. Almost naked
36. Papyshow (youself)
37. Stampede
38. Bat you
39. Gym jam
40. De romans
41. Magician (I command you)fire under mi foot
42. Man for whore house
43. Crazyman
44. Swim
45. De wetta de betta
46. Hurricane ah come
47. Back to back
48. Boxer shorts
49. Music (oh yeah)
50. Workey workey
51. One bad apple
52. Island girl
53. Juantanamera
54. Chook & dig
55. Banana whap
56. Knuckle
57. Ye le le
58. Fwone drunk
59. Oh ya yai
60. Whoops whaps
61. De party nice
62. Conga line
63. aching

stargate

soca revolutionary
I don't think I posted this one before because it came out in February 2015 songs sound clear and clean.

If they only had included "Who Get Um Tek Um" and "Jam Pond" would have been icing on this cake.

I just love their harmonizations from the voices to the instruments and that wicked bouncey bassline.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_P86IsZ9lLQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRACKLIST

1. Iron band
2. Toute monde dance
3. Bicycle
4. F.L.A.M.E.S (who hot)push dem down
5. Don’t jam so
6. Me want jam
7. Jump higher
8. Left to right
9. Donkey
10. Karate
11. Tie your hen
12. Self dancing
13. Carnival tain
14. Pong & chant
15. Allez sauté
16. Do anything
17. Ah rudeness mej me
18. Me na freard
19. Hokey pokey
20. Wet dong di place
21. Run
22. Bush dance
23. Pullin dance
24. Hoppin
25. Move ah you mass
26. Congo man
27. Swing engine
28. Rubbish man
29. Spring chicken
30. Baby food
31. No way
32. Eclipse jam
33. Morning,noon & night
34. Jumbee jamboree
35. Almost naked
36. Papyshow (youself)
37. Stampede
38. Bat you
39. Gym jam
40. De romans
41. Magician (I command you)fire under mi foot
42. Man for whore house
43. Crazyman
44. Swim
45. De wetta de betta
46. Hurricane ah come
47. Back to back
48. Boxer shorts
49. Music (oh yeah)
50. Workey workey
51. One bad apple
52. Island girl
53. Juantanamera
54. Chook & dig
55. Banana whap
56. Knuckle
57. Ye le le
58. Fwone drunk
59. Oh ya yai
60. Whoops whaps
61. De party nice
62. Conga line
63. aching
who is the DJ for this mix. no self respecting flames fan would have that wack ass Byron Lee cover version of Workey in a mix like this!!! smh

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
who is the DJ for this mix. no self respecting flames fan would have that wack ass Byron Lee cover version of Workey in a mix like this!!! smh
How is he wack ?

Byron Lee has done more for Soca world wide and Caribbean unity than BF could ever document !

Side note, a lot of sing over songs Byron Lee and the Dragonaires did sound better than the original , given the full array of instruments that were used during the recording.

Maybe you should of worded the DJ as wack vs calling mr Lee (rip) who had nothing to do with the mix.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Just like I figure...coward, yellowbelly , just make baseless comments then run without putting out any facts...smh !

BFFan

How is he wack ?

Byron Lee has done more for Soca world wide and Caribbean unity than BF could ever document !

Side note, a lot of sing over songs Byron Lee and the Dragonaires did sound better than the original , given the full array of instruments that were used during the recording.

Maybe you should of worded the DJ as wack vs calling mr Lee (rip) who had nothing to do with the mix.
True, but Sir Oungku has some issues with Byron Lee in respecting copyrights especially with this song.

And as per your side note, this song "Workey" is DEFINITELY NOT one of the songs that sounds better than the original. This song was more suited for synthesizers and someone who knows how to play chords really well on them.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
True, but Sir Oungku has some issues with Byron Lee in respecting copyrights especially with this song.

And as per your side note, this song "Workey" is DEFINITELY NOT one of the songs that sounds better than the original. This song was more suited for synthesizers and someone who knows how to play chords really well on them.
Okay, fair enough, do you have the link , the lawsuit or the article ?

Mr Lee has you know owned his own label, so it easy to find him to sue him, yes, no ?

Re Workey , okay...fair enough, so let the DJ know this also.

BFFan

Okay, fair enough, do you have the link , the lawsuit or the article ?

Mr Lee has you know owned his own label, so it easy to find him to sue him, yes, no ?

Re Workey , okay...fair enough, so let the DJ know this also.
I don't have a link but I have heard Oungku talk about it years ago on couple occasions.

As for suing him, or at this point his label.... don't know about that.

stargate

soca revolutionary
smh same old island mix I see, ONLINE characters still typing personal attacks based on opinion that they may not agree with. MR. socapineman... If simply typing my opinion in a forum makes me " coward, yellowbelly" and since you seem to know me personally to make such a judgement I guess I must be as such. Nonetheless you not drawing me into a nonsensical chat forum back and forth that this forum seems to thrive on. I have a call-in talk show on Sundays 9pm on LARGE RADIO - MORE THAN 4 ISLANDS IN THE CARIBBEAN - SMALLISLANDMASSIVE... If you think im a "coward, yellowbelly" feel free to call in and VOICE your feelings or maybe you prefer to hide behind a monitor and keyboard and TYPE???

Thank you BFFAN ( the person who actually made the post) for taking the high road and not replying with over-emotionally charged diatribe.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
smh same old island mix I see, ONLINE characters still typing personal attacks based on opinion that they may not agree with. MR. socapineman... If simply typing my opinion in a forum makes me " coward, yellowbelly" and since you seem to know me personally to make such a judgement I guess I must be as such. Nonetheless you not drawing me into a nonsensical chat forum back and forth that this forum seems to thrive on. I have a call-in talk show on Sundays 9pm on LARGE RADIO - MORE THAN 4 ISLANDS IN THE CARIBBEAN - SMALLISLANDMASSIVE... If you think im a "coward, yellowbelly" feel free to call in and VOICE your feelings or maybe you prefer to hide behind a monitor and keyboard and TYPE???

Thank you BFFAN ( the person who actually made the post) for taking the high road and not replying with over-emotionally charged diatribe.
Smh, yes, you are a coward, and I will call in when I get a chance...how is he wack ?

You want respect for your fellow countryman, then respect others !

What did I write or state in post #3 that is incorrect ?

Coming with that b.s. Bout Mr Lee is wack, again take out your disapproval on the DJ, Mr Lee's bio world wide speaks for itself !