Anti-Aids vaginal ring begins in Africa

Minxy

di eeeeeeediyat man raping them whenever, wherever...they're not safe anywhere... who the hell do u think is raising the children...these traumatized, self loathing women... who do u think travels...man...nevermind :drag:

J

Juan Dan

di eeeeeeediyat man raping them whenever, wherever...they're not safe anywhere... who the hell do u think is raising the children...these traumatized, self loathing women... who do u think travels...man...nevermind :drag:
dats what ham tawkum bout
me tiad see some retawded idiat gal n bwaay a talk bullshit like the raype situation in hafrica isnt SERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUS
as if saying yes the hafricans rayping the women multiple times is something gainst blakness
big up yuhself some people only care bout protecting imaginary "blakness"

I really realllly reallly dislike blak sopreemaciss idiats

J

Juan Dan

maaaaaan don't get me started...i could fukin scream
so I read an article bout how s african women are not only raped once yet at times 2 and 3 repeatedly on separate occasions

know what the dumbass blak sopreemaciss and hawny blak sopreemaciss seh?

its not that bad its the wite man and wite people have ayds and raype too
its almost laughable
yet they very serious

DSP

Heri
sounds cliche but I don't trust ANY Washington or Bill Gates funded research in Africa... NONE! I hope it doesn't make any volunteers barren or suffer any other side affects.

furthermore only 34million people world wide have HIV/AIDS

Statistically Malaria and other diseases kill more people in Africa(approx 1 billion in population) than AIDS. Malaria kills over 1-2.5 million people EVERY YEAR while a few million world wide have died from AIDS since the early 1980s, which makes Malaria by far the worst killer in Africa. AIDS while not having a quick fix cure seems scarier but has killed far less than other diseases.

I like how alot of local govts do focus on malaria and cholera which are bigger issues than HIV in many countries. West Africa's HIV rate is extremely low(sans Nigeria and Ghana), even lower than some regions in America. Malaria needs to be taken just as seriously or even moreso and in some cases is easier to combat which is ironic.

It's repetitively ignorant to assume it affects the entire continent the same way when it doesn't.

Minxy

so I read an article bout how s african women are not only raped once yet at times 2 and 3 repeatedly on separate occasions

know what the dumbass blak sopreemaciss and hawny blak sopreemaciss seh?

its not that bad its the wite man and wite people have ayds and raype too
its almost laughable
yet they very serious
they say that the men need to be educated...they say that the men believe that the babies are pure and can cure aids, that is why they steal them at night and gang rape them...the women are afraid to even travel to get food for their children for fear of being raped or killed right there in the bush

DSP

Heri
they say that the men need to be educated...they say that the men believe that the babies are pure and can cure aids, that is why they steal them at night and gang rape them...the women are afraid to even travel to get food for their children for fear of being raped or killed right there in the bush
But this article talks about research and details of research. I didnt' read anything about rape. Why are you focused on rape when it wasn't mentioned? Just curious...

Minxy

my bad, i didn't read the article, but i've read numerous articles and have seen a couple documentaries about it...its a touchy subject for me :pardon:

DSP

Heri
my bad, i didn't read the article, but i've read numerous articles and have seen a couple documentaries about it...its a touchy subject for me :pardon:
I thought so but didnt want to assume. I've responded without reading before. Happens...

J

Juan Dan

they have some real horror stories....yet as said in the tred...other things are a bigger problem....

G

Gladiator

why would you ask me about the rape ?..I dont have the statistics. I can assume..but its not smart to assume without a valid source and valid stats ...I know you guys are smarter than this

DSP

Heri
why would you ask me about the rape ?..I dont have the statistics. I can assume..but its not smart to assume without a valid source and valid stats ...I know you guys are smarter than this
you can't get AIDS through consensual sex... it's only transmitted via rape.

Imagine if everybody knew this. The whole world would be cured over night.

G

Gladiator

you can't get AIDS through consensual sex... it's only transmitted via rape.

Imagine if everybody knew this. The whole world would be cured over night.
Negro why are you telling me this..Did i say you could ? or cant ?

hence why I said yall entertain me :rofl: