Antigua Jouvert Live

BFFan

Jouvert done 10 oclock but station showing some events like now they showing Joe Mike's Jam Session

BFFan

Enjoying watching the parade! Not sure if its live or a replay but Antiguans and visitors having fun!!
Ustream.Tv
Right now I thinks its a replay of jouvert. The final parade is tomorrow, it will be more like one procession and most troupes should more full costumes, kinda surprise some weren't being that they were being judged today.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Vibe looks nice but I also notice that they are playing a few hits from last year as well.

BFFan

Vibe looks nice but I also notice that they are playing a few hits from last year as well.
Politics! Politics! Politics! Antigua had elections this past June that was competitive and contentious and the ruling party was ousted and the energy from that along with this period of transition things weren't as organize and a lot of Antiguan artists were involve in the elections from one degree to another so they weren't as much quality tunes this year as in previous years. Also a lot of foreign tunes played by the djs.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Politics! Politics! Politics! Antigua had elections this past June that was competitive and contentious and the ruling party was ousted and the energy from that along with this period of transition things weren't as organize and a lot of Antiguan artists were involve in the elections from one degree to another so they weren't as much quality tunes this year as in previous years. Also a lot of foreign tunes played by the djs.
Okay that explains it. As usual too much politics usually has a negative rather than a positive effect on the running of things and the country.

Regards foreign tunes, I've heard Farmer Nappy's "Big People Party" being played on the road quite a few times.