Antigua Party Monarch Finalists

BFFan

CDC names Party Monarch finalists | Antigua Observer Newspaper

Crowd favorite Menace is among nine who will join Tian Winter in the finals of the Groovy Monarch Competition.

Winter was a no-show last night.

Menace’s ‘Ah Fete We Ah Come to fete’ left fans wanting more after he performed at the Semi-Finals on lower Nevis Street last night.

The reigning jumpy monarch Ezzy Ratigan is also in the finals of the groovy competition along with multiple time winner Claudette Peters and the ‘Vagabond’ Singer Ricardo Drue.

The other groovy finalists are Natural Rampler, Kay Lee, Bankers, Lyrical Reds and Laurena.
There was no place in the finals for most of the Madtiguans including Set-on whose rendition ‘smile’ saw him taking occupying the first runners up position.

But there was better fortune for the Madtiguans in the jumpy competition, results released at 3:30 this morning by the CDC show.

Hardknaxx a former king, Lyrical Reds, and Set-on will all booked spots to join reigning King Ezzy Ratigan.

Only two female are in the jumpy competition, CP and Laurena.

Other jumpy finalists are Ricardo Drue, Natural Rampler, Lion King and Menace.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
We need a contact from the island to help promote the music... if you have any success let me know...
I don't have any...but obviously would love to promote their music.....sadly as I look at my email...all I see is Jamaican and Trini music that people are requesting...the other island don't send me requests.

BFFan

He didn't enter.
I think he was listed as a semifinalist in the jumpy, so he either didn't enter or he decided not to compete.

Heard his name come up in a conversation on zdk radio, but most details on that discussion escapes me.

Ljohnb00

I need more info what songs are this artiste gonna perform for the finals and what is the date? need more info...

BFFan

Everyone don't make any post in this thread until I post: OK, resume posting, this is what I will do. I will posts each artist in each category and a song or two that they may sing. Thats the best I could do at this point. Starting with the defending champs followed by the competitors in alphabetical order in each category. I will post each in one post the names first then the song(s ) after. There is a possibility that they may not use the songs I posted but this the best I could do.

BFFan

1- Tian Winter - Groovy- Defending Champion

Watch No Face
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EhEgxJeIWCk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-or-
Alive
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nLlnHD87Iy0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-or-
Cyah Miss It
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bKliZFiNemk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BFFan

2-Bankers- Groovy

Lion Paw
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pqxHREOkG3U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BFFan

3- Claudette "CP" Peters -Groovy

One Dance
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QtEMAc3twIg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-or-
We Ain't Going Home
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xzy2hXA5vVs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BFFan

4- Ezzy Rattigan - Groovy

We Jammin
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EYjwSek3_ME?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>