Any Anime fans still on IMIX?

Wadadlineko

I love more romantic/action/scifi/adventure animes. I don't like the bloody ones. A good anime is sword art online. It was a sweet anime.

~Urbane~

In some animes (such as Bleach and Dragon Ball Z) You can find it all.

Try Bleach.:good:

You dont sound like u watched too many animes if u think bleach and Dbz " have it all"..lol

Where is the scifi and romance in DBz and bleach ? (Especially Dbz)

123KINGpapi

You dont sound like u watched too many animes if u think bleach and Dbz " have it all"..lol

Where is the scifi and romance in DBz and bleach ? (Especially Dbz)
:eek:

Many times, especially when gohan goes to high school and meets videl. Don't You Remember? Well, they never really get together, they just show you that they get really close from time to time.. but that is very romantic to me. :O

I think it was the episode 274, i'm not sure.

Now.. Do you really think that DBZ and Bleach do not have it all?. Oh lord!.. What specific anime you consider that "have it all"?. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun? zetsuen no tempest? one piece? lol

DBZ bleach and Rurouni Kenshin are among the greatest anime ever, and that's a fact, dude.

~Urbane~

:eek:

Many times, especially when gohan goes to high school and meets videl. Don't You Remember? Well, they never really get together, they just show you that they get really close from time to time.. but that is very romantic to me. :O
I think it was the episode 274, i'm not sure.

Now.. Do you really think that DBZ and Bleach do not have it all?. Oh lord!
.. What specific anime you consider that "have it all"?. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun? zetsuen no tempest? one piece? lol

DBZ bleach and Rurouni Kenshin are among the greatest anime ever, and that's a fact, dude.

I am not even going to argue with you , because one must come to the assumption that you are fairly young.lol

You dont know betta..lol.

But DBZ and kenshin was awesome.... and I still follow bleach.

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
If I can recommend any anime , it will be that new one ."Attack on Titan". The story is heart felt , animation is beautiful , the violence is bloody ,and the protagonist are the creepiest and strangest I have ever came across.

watch it online when u have the chance

Attack On Titan Episode 1 English Sub - Anime English Dubbed

Ok I took the time to look at it in subbed,the animation is indeed beautiful contrary to the manga which look like scrapbook,I am officially hooked.

I continued the manga aqui the cliff hanger damn.