Any Handyman/Handywoman in here?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
this is what i was talkin about from ikea.. .. i had one until the Mexican workman apparently liked it and took a lil unauthorized borrow..

Good to know
Contains: Hammer with separate rubber casing, adjustable wrench, combination pliers, bit screwdriver with bits for slotted, cross-headed, allen screws and an awl.

LIONESS onda RISE

in addition to the simple toods LR and Agro suggested, you will need a leveler. If you want to hang any thing this will help tremendously.

also, if you are unskilled with the hammer/tools, dont be discouraged..like you say, everyone must start somewhere. i would buy a small putty and sanding kit so that you can fix any small mishapps along the way

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Poca i think this time it would be best to hire someone oui....cause if u doh know where to start with getting tools then u doh need to use one...

u ever hit a nail with a hammer...i have seen skilled people hit they fingers instead of the nail

You do know this chef Poca you talking to right

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
yuh master turning on a washing machine yet?
I doh understand dis ino, cyah cook, cya wash (if yuh cah tun on washin machine), cah clean and lookin to make she lil under 10 year old clean house and yet dis focka talkin about tools! Steups!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah waitin fuh big boss reply
I doh kno how I missed dis one nah. Poca need to master tools like pots and stove along wid washin machine and broom/ vacuum. :kicks

Minxy

LR i dont know much about much...but i do know 8 dollar tool sets are anything but sturdy.
I doh understand dis ino, cyah cook, cya wash (if yuh cah tun on washin machine), cah clean and lookin to make she lil under 10 year old clean house and yet dis focka talkin about tools! Steups!

I doh kno how I missed dis one nah. Poca need to master tools like pots and stove along wid washin machine and broom/ vacuum. :kicks
:lol

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life

Yuh should puh de one "teet" hammah by de door to guard yuh house :kicks
:kicks :kicks :kicks

leff Poca alone eh