Anybody Else Addicted to Ice Coffee?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no.. i try to not drink coffee.. and if i absolutely must have a ice coffee of any sort, Burger Kings Mocha shake is the best.. mcdonalds is too strong.. not my thing.

G

Gladiator

nope i never drink coffee..always preferred to drink juice in the mornings

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
breaking my addiction because i had to have coffee every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. now when i have it I do get the mcdonald's iced coffee with caramel, but that's only in the summer time. any other time it's a tan and sweet with caramel.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my favorite ....I am trying to stop drinking these because I know the sugar content is ridiculously too high

but recently I saw these at 7-11...omg soooooo good and I am not being biased because Bob name is on it

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my favorite ....I am trying to stop drinking these because I know the sugar content is ridiculously too high

but recently I saw these at 7-11...omg soooooo good and I am not being biased because Bob name is on it

i was about to buy the starbucks one one morning and this lady stopped me... she was like dont drink that unless my cubicle is near the bathroom

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i was about to buy the starbucks one one morning and this lady stopped me... she was like dont drink that unless my cubicle is near the bathroom
:kicks yeah the cookies and cream one I bought didn't agree with me, but I think it was because it was too rich. if you're used to drinking strong coffee, and aren't lactose intolerant you shouldn't have an issue.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i like the starbucks but i try not to drink too much coffee as it wreaks havoc on my nervous system.. i will be up all night long and into tomorrow..