anybody ever tried online grocery shopping?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
someone told me they use amazon fresh... i'm trying my normal grocery store... (not feeling well so i dont want to be in the actual store right now) but i'm curious as to how people like the services if anybody has tried them? I know there is peapod, vons, and other grocery stores like safeway etc..

Missmayling

someone told me they use amazon fresh... i'm trying my normal grocery store... (not feeling well so i dont want to be in the actual store right now) but i'm curious as to how people like the services if anybody has tried them? I know there is peapod, vons, and other grocery stores like safeway etc..
I use peapod and the service is great.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yea, they give you good selection from the shelf what you would have picked yourself (fresh goods) they're polite and on time and accurate.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i did this.. they got exactly what i wanted... if they didnt have it they would call me and ask to substitute it with whatever they had and if i liked it i would allow it , if not i would say forget it.. they took grocery coupons if you had them. and they delivered it to yours and brought them inside.. i consider that.. a win.. will do this again lol