anyone know these songs?

SEXYBOY

The first one is out of grenada (i think). guy and girl singing... the guy asks "why did you leave me baby" then there's some lyrics and the girl replies "that is why i left you baby". the song is a groovy sounding soca. real slow and mellow. I know this is rather cryptic but i heard the song once and fell in love with it.

The next song is from around 1996-97? and it goes

mans voice "dis venezuelan beauty standing in front ah de stage and jammin... "
girls voice says "move now doh jam me, move now doh wuk up on me."
guys voice "whinin and grinning so dam sexy, every man want to tackle she"
girl says same as previous but repeats.
chorus goes: "get yuh woman,get yuh woman, I not yuh woman...aye aye

if anyone knows the names and artists of these two songs it would be greatly appreciated

DJ Mr. X

The first one is out of grenada (i think). guy and girl singing... the guy asks "why did you leave me baby" then there's some lyrics and the girl replies "that is why i left you baby". the song is a groovy sounding soca. real slow and mellow. I know this is rather cryptic but i heard the song once and fell in love with it.

if anyone knows the names and artists of these two songs it would be greatly appreciated

first one is from Grenada. i think the female's name is Gia. i'll correct myself later. and the name if the tune is "oh ohh" Good tune. I need to play it more.
"Pack up an go boy, you too immature"

the second sounds like Speedy. but i might be wrong with the title. i think it's "my business"

Quietstorm

first one is from Grenada. i think the female's name is Gia. i'll correct myself later. and the name if the tune is "oh ohh" Good tune. I need to play it more.
"Pack up an go boy, you too immature"

the second sounds like Speedy. but i might be wrong with the title. i think it's "my business"

Yes it is a song from Grenada ... not sure who the artiste are tho...

I have the first song but not sure what it is called.

Happy to email it across to you if you would like.