Are most guys in Trinidad/Caribbean uncircumcised?

Okay applying a little common sense to the topic and where the medical experts chime in on this. Bacteria and viruses are prolonged or grow in wet or damp places. With STD'S/STI'S, as high as they are and growing, encouraging men to be circumcised cuts down somewhat the likelihood of infection and possible spread of disease because most viruses die when exposed to air....ie no foreskin doesn't provide an ideal habit for a virus to last outside the body. Females are prone to infections just by their anatomy and are a great incubator for disease. With sexual experiences increasing more with multiple partners the spread of STD'S/STI'S is growing unchecked because social norms have changed. HIV is the scare factor and very much so real but gonorrhea, chlamydia and other STD'S are being contracted more and more. So unless you're in a monogamous committed relationship or immediately after having sex you jump in the shower and wash yuh cocoleeks properly with soap and water killing any bacteria, getting snipped is something that should be encouraged from a "practical" view of the world and more importantly the black community STD'S rates.
oh please getting snipped is dumb and abnormal especially for a grown man to do

the skin is there for extra pleasure for the man, stop fighting what is natural

u cut men try to find reasons to justify your lack of the extra errogenous part of the male body lol

A.K.K.S.

isnt circumcision craze in america have something to do with jews and their control of America?
It's strongly upheld by jewish pediatricians and non-jews who have been chopped and know no other way, but was started by the Corn Flakes man and probably the Victorian Era. The British had an era where they gave it a try and said fock it, "sex is wack".

The US managed to spread circumcision to South Korea and the Philippines, through army colonization. They probably thought it made your c0ck bigger, but they didn't realize they just have small d!cks!!!

Australia and Canada used to practice it at higher levels but it has declined well below 50%. The rise in Latinos, South and East Asians, and just plain enlightenment is lowering the chop rate in the US too (thankfully)

Yo Ethiopians, Egyptians, Nigerians, Congolese etc having sex must be the most awkward, painful shyt ever... Brazilian sex is clearly more fun.

and yes some just do oral, handjobs, frotting etc
Being gay is so limiting lmao

It's strongly upheld by jewish pediatricians and non-jews who have been chopped and know no other way, but was started by the Corn Flakes man and probably the Victorian Era. The British had an era where they gave it a try and said fock it, "sex is wack".

The US managed to spread circumcision to South Korea and the Philippines, through army colonization. They probably thought it made your c0ck bigger, but they didn't realize they just have small d!cks!!!

Australia and Canada used to practice it at higher levels but it has declined well below 50%. The rise in Latinos, South and East Asians, and just plain enlightenment is lower the chop rate in the US too (thankfully)

Yo Ethiopians, Egyptians, Nigerians, Congolese etc having sex must be the most awkward, painful shyt ever... Brazilian sex is clearly more fun.

Being gay is so limiting lmao
not going off topic but some gays have double fun, i heard being i the middle of a threesome is fun for gay guys, penetrating someone and being penetrated at the same time, i heard gives orgasms to the tenth power

i am almost tempted to try

unless a guy has a really freaky girl, i honestly think gays have more fun

they more freaky

but i digress back to circumcision

TOLOMB

Red Man
oh please getting snipped is dumb and abnormal especially for a grown man to do

the skin is there for extra pleasure for the man, stop fighting what is natural

u cut men try to find reasons to justify your lack of the extra errogenous part of the male body lol
I dislike encouraging your shit eh, but as the saying goes "is a moment of pleasure worth a lifetime of pain?" See here is the thing about proper information it's only up to you to choose what you do with it. Have you had sex? Have you had multiple partners? If the answers is yes then you are susceptible to infections and spread once you plan to continue. Most people do not get a 10 panel test done and most women are unaware or in denial about infections. Up to you to decide when you want that dunce cap off yuh head....

I dislike encouraging your shit eh, but as the saying goes "is a moment of pleasure worth a lifetime of pain?" See here is the thing about proper information it's only up to you to choose what you do with it. Have you had sex? Have you had multiple partners? If the answers is yes then you are susceptible to infections and spread once you plan to continue. Most people do not get a 10 panel test done and most women are unaware or in denial about infections. Up to you to decide when you want that dunce cap off yuh head....
first to begin, i am not that into penetration of ANYONE

I am more of a loner masturbator so i reduce my risk of infections that way by a huge margin

i love my foreskin because i can do many techniques with the foreskin that bring immense pleasure that i totally cannot achieve without it. cutting the skin actually reduces some of the nerve endings. its a pity that cut guys had this taken away by the parents giving consent to some dummy to chop them up!

A.K.K.S.

female circumcision is very barbaric! wont even step to talk about that disgusting act
That's what DSP is try to equate. He keeps tying African circumcisions with US and Jewish circumcisions (though also focked up).

In Africa a bunch of naked boys and girls of a certain age line up while adults fondle and stretch their privates. Then they use either the same sharp rock or rusty blade to chop everyone up with no type of sedative drug.

There are videos on YouTube that show what I am talking about.

That's what DSP is try to equate. He keeps tying African circumcisions with US and Jewish circumcisions (though also focked up).

In Africa a bunch of naked boys and girls of a certain age line up while adults fondle and stretch their privates. Then they use either the same sharp rock or rusty blade to chop everyone up with no type of sedative drug.

yep and people DIE because of that crap

some imixers think because some things happen in some parts of Africa that somehow make it right or acceptable as if Africa is the holy grail of righteousness

A.K.K.S.

its a pity that cut guys had this taken away by the parents giving consent to some dummy to chop them up!
Most will say, "I'm happy they did it", "It's just extra skin", "I'm not missing anything". But they don't know any different. They don't know how it feels to be whole.

Does a blind man complain about not seeing?

LIONESS onda RISE

Well as we can see from the thread it's the black Americans that's adamant about circumcised penises, don't know how white people train them to think a mutilated cut penis is normal. Anyway I love being in uncut the skin is so much fun! And it's not that easy to accumulate nothing there if you wash 1-2 times a day like me. And I can say that playing with a cut penis is less fun when I am playing with a guy. So black American guys def low on the list lol

Anyway I always hear black american girls claiming that West Indian guys uncut and it's nasty and I just put it down to cultural norms.
there aren't any black American men in this thread adamant about anything..lol..looks like one African and one Trini..stop obsessing

Oneshot

where de crix
Most African cultural practices were lost in the Transatlantic Slave Trade. ESPECIALLY amongst Aframs. Circumcision in the Western world doesn't have shyt to do with Africa.

If this was some practice Aframs "maintained" (GTFOH), then Afram women would have had their pum pums cut too. It's the Jews and the man who invented Corn Flakes that started that fockry in the US.

At the end of the day Aframs are just Americans, who follow American norms...

So some just give head and handjobs??? I love being straight. Being gay is so limiting lmao
female circumcision is not as a widespread as male circumcision. it is largely an eastern african thing. so your reasoning is faulty.

Missmayling

Well as we can see from the thread it's the black Americans that's adamant about circumcised penises, don't know how white people train them to think a mutilated cut penis is normal. Anyway I love being in uncut the skin is so much fun! And it's not that easy to accumulate nothing there if you wash 1-2 times a day like me. And I can say that playing with a cut penis is less fun when I am playing with a guy. So black American guys def low on the list lol

Anyway I always hear black american girls claiming that West Indian guys uncut and it's nasty and I just put it down to cultural norms.
but you wrote that your dingaling is smelly, so you are not making a case here. Some men have too much hanging foreskin which simply doesnt look good. Its no different from men that are turned off with women with large labias.

DSP

Heri

..like how you and Faggerific fondle each others posts

Forgive me, I forgot you're the expert on any and everything, you even advise women on here which men are attractive and which are not.

I digress

A.K.K.S.

female circumcision is not as a widespread as male circumcision. it is largely an eastern african thing. so your reasoning is faulty.
Female circumcision is practiced throughout Egypt, Sudan, West and Central Africa too. Don't fool yourself. Don't isolate the "Starvin Marvins"

bktrini305

Doesn't make sense to be too outspoken about anything really.

As Tolomb said, having foreskin does become an issue because you can incubate. However, if you bathe once a day and include cleaning the foreskin daily you're fine. In tropical climates, it can get sweaty under the foreskin, but generally those in hotter climates bathe more anyway. I personally bathe in the morning and my penis is particularly dry until late evening even if i don't shower till much later and workout in between. However, some people's foreskin cannot pull back because it was never properly cared for in childhood. That sh!t is disgusting as we'd put it in scientific terms. If there are problems with the foreskin, it is good to know that you can cut it off with out horrendous side effects except the following

You loose a lot of feeling, orgasms become less intense, and sometimes erectile problems occur if the circumcision happens during or after puberty.

My personal thing with circumcision is this - it really should be at the consent of the person but the decision to circumcise is increasingly dangerous/stupid with age.Circumcised people say they miss nothing and they usually don't because they're usually circumcised young. But babies and even teenagers cannot consent.

Oneshot

where de crix
Female circumcision is practiced throughout Egypt, Sudan, West and Central Africa too. Don't fool yourself. Don't isolate the "Starvin Marvins"
you are missing the point.
the majority of stolen africans who arrived in the caribbean came from west africa, vs east africa. and the tradition of female multilation is from the east coast.