Are single women using feminism as a way to hide their void?

recently a lot of feminists claiming they dont need a man and whatever, like i was watching the bethany show today and the jist of the show was that women dont need men and it appears like they were glorifying singledom

so one of the speakers was saying women can have "battery operated men" to which the guy speaker responded but battery d-i-c-k-s don't have a strong back to hold onto

so this brings me to the point, is it that because women are becoming more successful and more controlling, is it that they don't know how to go about being a good woman to a man?

they are not willing to perform their true roles anymore, a lot of them don't know how to

and their glorifying singledom is a crutch to make it look like they at 100% satisfaction while they truly yearn for a man.

Inquistive

A lot of black feminists use feminism as an emotional outlet for their personal shortcomings. On Twitter, a lot of black feminists tweet all day about black women being victims in society. Some of them blame black men. If you try to reason with any of them, they call you a misognist then block you. They're very irrational.

They're crazy. This is why mainstream feminism shuns them.

A lot of black feminists use feminism as an emotional outlet for their personal shortcomings. On Twitter, a lot of black feminists tweet all day about black women being victims in society. Some of them blame black men. If you try to reason with any of them, they call you a misognist then block you. They're very irrational.

They're crazy. This is why mainstream feminism shuns them.
most black people have this mentality of victimhood and the "poor me" attitude. I refused to sit back and be like that. i have a trinidadian friend who came here and got sucked into this black victim mentality and always talking bout white people and stuff

I try to be positive, dont plan on blaming whites for everything wrong in my life

but yeah back to the topic at hand! i wonder if feminism forcing women to have unrealistic expectations from men.

like women really expect men to not cheat? monogamy is not in the DNA of men, they are gonna fool around, the best relationships are those where women allow the men to have fun on the outside.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
recently a lot of feminists claiming they dont need a man and whatever, like i was watching the bethany show today and the jist of the show was that women dont need men and it appears like they were glorifying singledom

so one of the speakers was saying women can have "battery operated men" to which the guy speaker responded but battery d-i-c-k-s don't have a strong back to hold onto

so this brings me to the point, is it that because women are becoming more successful and more controlling, is it that they don't know how to go about being a good woman to a man?

they are not willing to perform their true roles anymore, a lot of them don't know how to

and their glorifying singledom is a crutch to make it look like they at 100% satisfaction while they truly yearn for a man.
Sigh. I have said this so many times on IMIX:

Women nowadays do not NEED men. We are equally or more educated and can have children without men, have pleasure without men and travel and do whatever we want without men.

This does not mean that successful women do not WANT men. Almost all women do. Most of the women that I know are lawyers or business women or have MDs or PhDs and those who are single have decided not to SETTLE for men who are not attractive enough or good enough or sexy enough or nice enough (or whatever that particular woman finds important). For hundreds of years women have had to settle and to perform in a role. Those days are over. Girls who are independent rarely say that they don't want men. My single friends almost all are looking for men but they CHOOSE not to be with men that they do not want to be with. I discussed this with a girl as recently as yesterday. Can someone copy and paste this 100 X somewhere? It is not that complicated.

They don't have to degrade themselves anymore because they don't need a man for anything- sex, money, status, baby making. So, when they are with a man it is because they love him and choose to be with him.

Is that so hard for men to accept. Just let it go if you don't like it. There will always be chickenheads and gold diggers and housewives. Don't worry about the women who have chosen something more. Let them live their lives as they chooses. For the first time in history they have a CHOICE.

SKBai1991

Sigh. I have said this so many times on IMIX:

Women nowadays do not NEED men. We are equally or more educated and can have children without men, have pleasure without men and travel and do whatever we want without men.

This does not mean that successful women do not WANT men. Almost all women do. Most of the women that I know are lawyers or business women or have MDs or PhDs and those who are single have decided not to SETTLE for men who are not attractive enough or good enough or sexy enough or nice enough (or whatever that particular woman finds important). For hundreds of years women have had to settle and to perform in a role. Those days are over. Girls who are independent rarely say that they don't want men. My single friends almost all are looking for men but they CHOOSE not to be with men that they do not want to be with. I discussed this with a girl as recently as yesterday. Can someone copy and paste this 100 X somewhere? It is not that complicated.

They don't have to degrade themselves anymore because they don't need a man for anything- sex, money, status, baby making. So, when they are with a man it is because they love him and choose to be with him.

Is that so hard for men to accept. Just let it go if you don't like it. There will always be chickenheads and gold diggers and housewives. Don't worry about the women who have chosen something more. Let them live their lives as they chooses. For the first time in history they have a CHOICE.

My issue with this whole discourse is that it often shifts the blame to men for "not being good enough" for the women who can't seem to find a "good man", meanwhile everyone wants to assume that the women who can't find a man of any race are even worth being with in the first place. Nobody wants to settle but nobody wants to sit down and self-examine and see whether or not what they want is objectively out of reach.

And its funny that you talk about women being forced to settle or being forced into a role, as if men never had to settle or be forced into a role that society pigeonholed them into. How myopic.

sankofaa

expound on that please
the average bl woman in this country have serious perception issues, based on the bs theyre fed on a daily basis. Mind you, you do have some dudes out there that cant get it together they SEEK these dudes, then blame the world for their relationship issues/self esteem issues brought on by said dudes. Then comes the "getting turnt out", feminism, man bashing etc.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
the average bl woman in this country have serious perception issues, based on the bs theyre fed on a daily basis. Mind you, you do have some dudes out there that cant get it together they SEEK these dudes, then blame the world for their relationship issues/self esteem issues brought on by said dudes. Then comes the "getting turnt out", feminism, man bashing etc.
how do they seek these types of dudes?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
By nature women are nurturers. With that comes the idea of I can fix him, all he need is a good women to x,y and z.
shhh I wanted him to answer it lol...there are some messed up men who look good on paper, and will still play games with women.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
define looking good on paper.
okay let's take you for example: you have a great career, likes to be social, travel, appears like you have a good upbringing (only say appears because I don't know you personally), educated and you just might not have an issue with helping out around the house (again don't know you personally). that's looking good on paper. everything appears to be just right, but then wham dude is a womanizing asshole.

sankofaa

okay let's take you for example: you have a great career, likes to be social, travel, appears like you have a good upbringing (only say appears because I don't know you personally), educated and you just might not have an issue with helping out around the house (again don't know you personally). that's looking good on paper. everything appears to be just right, but then wham dude is a womanizing asshole.
if thats looking good on paper then i dont think the majority of THOSE type of guys would end up being a "womanizing azzhole" there are bad apples but its no different than a woman with the same qualities that ends up being shady or crazy as hell.

The issue is the women who are the most vocal are looking for that PLUS a dude that carries himself a certain way, fits a certain persona and will write a "corny" or boring dude off.