Are there any instances where you were wronged....

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
that you still holding on to?...lol

Today i was telling my mother about a time she beat me because she thought i didnt want to bathe when I was really reluctant to bathe beacuase our neighboour's son was staying by us til his mother got home and he kept coming to peep by the bathroom door when i went in....since then i never spoke another word to him and like 20years have passed....my mother cant even remember the incident....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
lol, one incident is with my moms too...
Ice cream truck was coming down the street, so I immediately proceeded to run out the crib to go catch it...
as I was goin out the door one of the older boys was on the porch waitin for my older cousin to come out... so he proceeded to stop me, ruff me up and tell me how I look like a mess.... I said back to him "you stink moms is who look like a mess out here" so started to ruff me up some more... and then my mother just happen to be walkin out the house, and see the commotion and ask what is goin on now... and the boy said "he talkin about my mother"
So my mother immediately turn around and give me one good clout in my head and tell me go inside and stay away from people if I cant stay outta trouble... in front of everyone on the block yo...
I just went inside doin the normal kid shit poutin and saying "I hope she get run over by a truck and a big dog bite her and a piano fall on her when she comin out the grocery store and then she step in dog shit etc" then when I was in the house my cousins and uncles all there tellin me I always startin something, I always causin trouble etc.... I was like ME!!! IF HE DIDNT RUFF ME UP AND STOP ME FROM GOIN TO THE ICE CREAM TRUCK I WOULD NEVER HAD SAID SHIT TO HIM...
Everytime I remember that incident I get pissed off to this day... shoot.. no fair

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
My big sister

She and her friends was going to see a scary movie. I beg my mother to make her carry me, she was vex..but I didn't care.
The scary movie start up, I screaming like a fool. One of friends put me to sit on her lap and said she would cover my eyes when a scary part come on....that didn't work.

She went and talk to the mgr. of the theater and ask if she could take me home and come back. Instead of that heffa bring me ALL the way home!

That wretch made me go through the dark park and watch me run the rest of the way home. Probably why I can't watch scary movies to this day. :rolleyes:

Every time I bring it up, we does fall out. She say she did walk me home, but that's not how I REMEMBER IT!

Then she tried to give me some half ass apology, but that shid wasn't sincere. :mad

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my cousin lied on me when i was young and my mother believed my cousin.. that shit still irritates me.. dont speak to the cousin or her mother (mother's sister)... i just shook my head when she found out my cousin lied..

my grandfather one time decide since i had eaten a pack of Smarties after he told me not to eat it before dinner that he'd buy a big bag and make me eat all.. sad to say i have never consumed another pack of smarties since i was 6..

my sister still upset from some time when she was small and had leave her slippers/shoes in the hallway.. i told her to move it.. she aint take me on.. i ask her maybe 3 more times.. forget about it.. gone about my business.. walked down the hallway later, tripped over the shoes, and hit her on the ankle with a rolled up newspaper.. lol.. she was like 8.. now homie is 24 and still vex bout that telling me rolled newspaper beatings is for puppies LOL.. steups

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
My big sister

She and her friends was going to see a scary movie. I beg my mother to make her carry me, she was vex..but I didn't care.
The scary movie start up, I screaming like a fool. One of friends put me to sit on her lap and said she would cover my eyes when a scary part come on....that didn't work.

She went and talk to the mgr. of the theater and ask if she could take me home and come back. Instead of that heffa bring me ALL the way home!

That wretch made me go through the dark park and watch me run the rest of the way home. Probably why I can't watch scary movies to this day. :rolleyes:

Every time I bring it up, we does fall out. She say she did walk me home, but that's not how I REMEMBER IT!

Then she tried to give me some half ass apology, but that shid wasn't sincere. :mad
:lol

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
My big sister

Makes me wonder like if you made your own version of the story, I wanna hear your sister side.....

Minxy

lol, one incident is with my moms too...
Ice cream truck was coming down the street, so I immediately proceeded to run out the crib to go catch it...
as I was goin out the door one of the older boys was on the porch waitin for my older cousin to come out... so he proceeded to stop me, ruff me up and tell me how I look like a mess.... I said back to him "you stink moms is who look like a mess out here" so started to ruff me up some more... and then my mother just happen to be walkin out the house, and see the commotion and ask what is goin on now... and the boy said "he talkin about my mother"
So my mother immediately turn around and give me one good clout in my head and tell me go inside and stay away from people if I cant stay outta trouble... in front of everyone on the block yo...
I just went inside doin the normal kid shit poutin and saying "I hope she get run over by a truck and a big dog bite her and a piano fall on her when she comin out the grocery store and then she step in dog shit etc" then when I was in the house my cousins and uncles all there tellin me I always startin something, I always causin trouble etc.... I was like ME!!! IF HE DIDNT RUFF ME UP AND STOP ME FROM GOIN TO THE ICE CREAM TRUCK I WOULD NEVER HAD SAID SHIT TO HIM...
Everytime I remember that incident I get pissed off to this day... shoot.. no fair
My big sister

awwwwwwwwwwwwe :lol :lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i was a badass most of what I got when i was small I worked my way up to it.

only thing annoyed me is when someone other than my mom punished me. as a result i didn't get on too bad in school else i wouldn't have been able to go back

antiguad

Mainly with my mother.

For my tenth birthday, me and my friend were playing with a toy car I'd just gotten outside. My mother suddenly appeared, ask me why I didn't come when she called, and started packing lashes on me because I didn't come running. Obviously I never heard her, but she wasn't one to ask questions before she started hitting.

Once when I was about 5, my mother told me to clean my room, I left ONE thing on the floor by accident, cause my 5 year old self wasn't very thorough. Of course, blows.

I didn't mind getting licks - my father beat me once or twice but it never bothered me, cause those were times when I felt I deserved it because I had actually intentionally done something wrong. It was just the fact that my mother would beat me for anything and everything, didn't care who was around, and never bothered to get the facts first before she did anything.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I had sex with someone who lied and told her friends I tried and didn't get any and she would never sleep with me . Plus she said any woman who did are nasty and have no shame .... Please note I didn't tell anyone I had sex with her but when I found out what was said , I told all her friends and never spoke to her again

Minxy

my sister used to lie on me all the time, in my face at that...thats about it, and thats why i can't stand liars and false accusations :drag:

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
A lil donation to me and I will provide counseling to those that cyan get over the feeling about being wronged...

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
I had sex with someone who lied and told her friends I tried and didn't get any and she would never sleep with me . Plus she said any woman who did are nasty and have no shame .... Please note I didn't tell anyone I had sex with her but when I found out what was said , I told all her friends and never spoke to her again
she ah imixer?