Are you willing to move for...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
...love? If you were in a relationship, would you move to be with the other person? When I say move, I mean move to anywhere in the world. If yes, under what conditions? Just being in a relationship? Do you have to be engaged? What else?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
yup...I've always wanted to say I was an expat, and if his job said he had to relocate sure would.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I'd move, don't need to be engaged just committed. And hey the reality is things may go south but that's life. whats life without experiences and the risk it brings

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Yes I am willing, and I am going to.

We have already agreed where we want the kids to be born, raised, go to post-secondary etc. All of that will involve moving, for both of us, even if on temporary basis.

It's about building a life together.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I'd move, don't need to be engaged just committed. And hey the reality is things may go south but that's life. whats life without experiences and the risk it brings

Yes, indeed...it's time you have a BABY, Taj. :clapping:

To answer the OP question...

yeh, why not...perhaps, I guess. *shrug*

texaslady54

I am a Trinidadian livng and working in texas right now i have a guy that lives 280 miles round trip and every weekend he drives come to my job and i spend my off day at his home then he drives me back now he wants me to move to his home we been dating 8 months would i move or not I love my job give it up suppose i dont get another job and for him he accustom living alone loving someone and moving in with them I have to think about that a good long time and if it love i move in and if it not love i stay where I am.

antiguad

The place would have to be in a developed country, or at least one with a decent amount f development, opportunities, and things to do.

If I was thinking about engaged/married, and it met the above requirements, then I would consider moving

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I am a Trinidadian livng and working in texas right now i have a guy that lives 280 miles round trip and every weekend he drives come to my job and i spend my off day at his home then he drives me back now he wants me to move to his home we been dating 8 months would i move or not I love my job give it up suppose i dont get another job and for him he accustom living alone loving someone and moving in with them I have to think about that a good long time and if it love i move in and if it not love i stay where I am.

can you cook?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Yeah think about it ling and hard. You are not married and what if you don't marry, then what becomes of your career when you hive up your job?.....and the life you've been building in Texas? Ask him if he will be willing to move to you and see what he says. He loves you very much so let him uproot I say oui!

Steupz

Assuming there is no real impediment or disadvantage, I'd move. I doh see de big deal, you cannot be in love and not want to move if that's the better deal.