Aries Spears Racist America

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
title really doesnt go with the comedy but I didnt choose it.....

okay he does scandal my hometown in the first 60 seconds but I can't lie I did chuckle :kicks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ufuYt_P_rqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i watched that whole show on cable one night....FUKKING HILARIOUS

Gary Owens is another one that is fukking hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X1DOoEE8zQI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LB

i watched that whole show on cable one night....FUKKING HILARIOUS

Gary Owens is another one that is fukking hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X1DOoEE8zQI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I'm just making my way through the other comics now :kicks

LB

part II made me laugh lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h_Uj1FRmLao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you know who else i find funny...Gary Gulman...he talks about money and the economy and stuff like that.....some of my friends don't think he is funny but i find him gut busting hilarious

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PpyBfz7zzXc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LB

^^^He had some good one-liners^^^

"you put your name on every thing....Trump on everything...it's not underwear....you're not gong off to summer camp. Stop it"

:rofl:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i love this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b-jPTswNlwo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>