As The Last Afro-centric Brother On THis Site...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Ask me anything...

yes there are others here but The one who carried the Pro-black torch hard... even beat it to death at times, kinda either lost his marbles or showed his true colors... with this statement:

The lightskin NEGRO gets to pass on HIS HIGH QUALITY GENES.
soooo here is a Q and A hosted by someone is really Pro Black...

K

Kakez868

Yeah, You Familiar With Diop Olugbala?

I Don't Mean To Flood You With Shyt Yuh Eh Wanna Hear But Just Peep This.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRZNy1A3AkQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRZNy1A3AkQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

De Man Bring It Straight to The Mayor Yes..Lmao..Daiz Blackpower In 2010

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
asalam alakum
respect to true muslims but i think those black people who flocked to islam back in the 60s and 70s as an answer made an error, seeing how Arabs abused a lot of Africans and still continue to do so to this day... Look how they treat the Black North Africans... That Aziz is a fool for being on Bin Ladin's d!ck like he was

just my humble opinion

Last edited:
K

Kakez868

Seen..Fill Me In aBit, If Yuh Could...North Africans (Generally Mulims) Dont Get Love From The Arabs Deeper into The Middle east?

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Ask me anything...

yes there are others here but The one who carried the Pro-black torch hard... even beat it to death at times, kinda either lost his marbles or showed his true colors... with this statement:

soooo here is a Q and A hosted by someone is really Pro Black...
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's like one of those religious NUTS who you find out is more completely opposite everything he preaches than the devil himself!

Always suspect folks who seem like they trying too hard with this black thing.

Missmayling

Some of these Blacks of mixed heritage you just have to put an " X" through, because they are the negative byproduct of the Black community.

Rinababy

ask me anything...

Yes there are others here but the one who carried the pro-black torch hard... Even beat it to death at times, kinda either lost his marbles or showed his true colors... With this statement:

Soooo here is a q and a hosted by someone is really pro black...
word!

Ras_Apache

why do you think black high schools are failing most of the kids that attend them? most black arfocentric high schools in nyc have less than a 50% graduation rate. whats your take on that?

Missmayling

why do you think black high schools are failing most of the kids that attend them? most black arfocentric high schools in nyc have less than a 50% graduation rate. whats your take on that?
I didn't know New york city was the capital for Blacks. Btw, what race are you?

sankofaa

nyc = one of the worst places for black people. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

Rinababy

"black" schools are not failing the kids, a school is just a building. A school is only as good as the PEOPLE inside it.

Ras_Apache

I didn't know New york city was the capital for Blacks. Btw, what race are you?
who di mudda arse say nyc was the capital of all blacks?
since i live in nyc i asked about black schools in nyc because those are the ones that i am familiar with. are black schools outside of nyc doing great? it seems to me that all the MLK's, Shabazz's etc are failing schools.

one exception may be medgar evers hs. right now they seem to be doing ok. hopefully they keep it up...they are still new and havent stood the test of time