As The Last Afro-centric Brother On THis Site...

LIONESS onda RISE

President Obama made it clear he is Black of mixed parentage. Tiger woods for example, said he is not black, but mixed. There is a difference no matter how hard you try and twist it.
yeah..i was about to say that Obama does not identify as mixed...but BLACK!...

check his census...LOL

Ras_Apache

President Obama made it clear he is Black of mixed parentage. Tiger woods for example, said he is not black, but mixed. There is a difference no matter how hard you try and twist it.
he made that clear to black folks in order to win their hearts and their votes.

he made it clear to the white folks that he isnt like the "other blacks" in order to win their votes.

J

Juan Dan

he made it clear to the white folks that he isnt like the "other blacks" in order to win their votes.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
poor majority

dollbabi

Earth Angel

Uh oh...LOL!

Not sure I would say it like that, but he used his diversity to appeal to all kinds of Americans. His experience is quite diverse. A Kenyan father and a white American mother. An Indonesian step-father and an white American/Indonesian sister. Partial upbringing in Asia (Indonesia). Meanwhile, plenty black folks are just satisfied to hear him say he's black. The majority was satisfied, and he got the vote.

Frankly, I don't think he gave two-twos what people called him.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Uh oh...LOL!

Not sure I would say it like that, but he used his diversity to appeal to all kinds of Americans. His experience is quite diverse. A Kenyan father and a white American mother. An Indonesian step-father and an white American/Indonesian sister. Partial upbringing in Asia (Indonesia). Meanwhile, plenty black folks are just satisfied to hear him say he's black. The majority was satisfied, and he got the vote.

i think so yes..

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
Hello Brooklyn,

Have U checked up on the Dogon Society...

I'd have put up some links from my facebook page but work blocked it and I can't be bothered logging on to another account as I've got work to complete...

dedetriniking

Uh oh...LOL!

Its not quite that simple...The claim had to be bolstered by the fact that he looked the part as well...i.e. he looked like black men you would find in any black community in america.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Its not quite that simple...The claim had to be bolstered by the fact that he looked the part as well...i.e. he looked like black men you would find in any black community in america.
Regardless what he looked like, he needed to say he was black for some people.

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
Uh oh...LOL!

Pretty much co-sign that... Not many looked at it from that angle...

J

Juan Dan

what do u think of the 5% breakdown of the people?
faulty I would say
I was around many of the gods
REAL knowledge could have done much much more for the guys
positive to me was that it proves these "thugs" arent dunce and can memorise and attempt reason
sad to see god become dog and blattt blattt blatt type of stuff

BacchanalDiva

One subscribes to the one drop rule even while acknowledging his non black genes and the other uses one simple adjective to accurately describe himself. Why does that rub so many ppl the wrong way? I see this on this board all the time and the only thing I can come up with is that the very ppl who act so proud of being black, really feel that black is shameful and so desire other ppl to share their shame...its like you telling ppl "yuh cyah escape yuh blackness, come and live in shame w/ the rest ah we".

One subscribes to the one drop rule even while acknowledging his non black genes and the other uses one simple adjective to accurately describe himself. Why does that rub so many ppl the wrong way? I see this on this board all the time and the only thing I can come up with is that the very ppl who act so proud of being black, really feel that black is shameful and so desire other ppl to share their shame...its like you telling ppl "yuh cyah escape yuh blackness, come and live in shame w/ the rest ah we".
:kicks :kicks nice observation.

BacchanalDiva

:kicks nah, it think he uses the term black as a cultural description. Despite being brought up by his white family, from early on he had experiences that are uniquely those of an african american male -this hit him hard when he went to NYC and then Chicago.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
:clapping: On point.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
faulty I would say
I was around many of the gods
REAL knowledge could have done much much more for the guys
positive to me was that it proves these "thugs" arent dunce and can memorise and attempt reason
sad to see god become dog and blattt blattt blatt type of stuff
most of them just became Gods for protection especially in the jails and prisons...
Same reason the bloods got started up in NY

J

Juan Dan

most of them just became Gods for protection especially in the jails and prisons...
Same reason the bloods got started up in NY
well there were seemingly many thousands of gods on the street before there was a geng problem
I remember if you didnt know your lessons and go to coney iland you would get fukd up
the gods were always around from WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bakkk
the kings got racial though and THAT caused the problem
better teachings could have prevented much problems
conflict resolution/causeneffect etc

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Yes. I want to be chini.:kicks:kicks
I swear i thought you were a black chiney when i first saw your name. it sounds chiney-ish. lol

But that is what Tiger IS...he's mixed!

Wentworth miller is mixed...if he tells people he's white, or he's black, or he's both, HE'S RIGHT!

That's the thing with mixed-up people they can claim any part. What they need to do is not DENY any part. Tiger wanted it clear he's not denying his mother to please people who only wanthim to claim his father's blood. she push him out him fi claim him heritage yes!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
omg! i will buy you a drink! you said the exact same thing i said when i said that people treat blackness like a stain