Bad Karma: Who is more obilivious to it...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Men or Women?

meaning, when they deeds catch up to them...who is less likely to admit/acknowledge it? :polling:

I think women..:meeting:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
yup. they might tell the truth if you show them the evidence. steups
I think women I have a "My past is my past, and shudnt' see the light of day" approach. Men tend to have a "We all know my history, so what!" attitude.

Maybe this thread shud' be who "Pretends to be oblivious more"...:scratch

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
how does this...
Men or Women?

meaning, when they deeds catch up to them...who is less likely to admit/acknowledge it? :polling:

I think women..:meeting:
even vaguely corelate to this? :confused

I think women I have a "My past is my past, and shudnt' see the light of day" approach. Men tend to have a "We all know my history, so what!" attitude.

1 the first one is about whether men or women will admit when the bullshit they do come back and bite them in the ass, and who will pretend they dont kno why them shits happend..

and the 2nd is about whether people disclose their pasts...

dont seem to relate to me..

neways to answer the thread.. i will go with men...

Minxy

Are u talking about "deeds", or promiscuity? Promiscuity would be hidden if she feels that you may judge her..but that has NOTHING to do with Karma...if past actions significant to their character is hidden, then they just phony and oblivious to the progression of life as a whole...and that is not gender related :drag: