Bad news girls..

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Boris Kudjoe is engaged to Nicole Parker from Soul Food. There goes all hope :headbang

NOT that I liked him, I just thought the fans would like to know ;)

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
foxxietrini said:
Boris Kudjoe is engaged to Nicole Parker from Soul Food. There goes all hope :headbang

NOT that I liked him, I just thought the fans would like to know ;)
:headbang :headbang

A

amprincess

foxxietrini said:
:rolleyes: oh gosh well is for the people who didn't know

thanks foxxie 'cause I didn't know :O
and I bet prettidolli don't know either :kicks

T

tramericanjr

so thats why the scenes on soulfood look so real and i thought they were just good actors :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang
Even though I knew already, I get emotional everytime I hear this!
He's the one guy who brought me back to baldies... Why do you think I can't get enough of them now! ;)

P

Pebbles362436

shandy said:
There goes all that serenading for nothing. :p
That explains why she did not let him come to Trinidad this year for Dolli's wedding. :mad

P

Pebbles362436

shandy said:
yeah! :headbang
I'm still thinks we should all keep sending him carnival pictures to let him see what he missed. ;)
Boris [interests]
I love going to concerts, festivals, and other art events. Just being outside in the sun makes me feel great. I also enjoy playing sports such as Tennis, Basketball, Golf, etc. Competing is something I did for so long, and now I use every opportunity I get to be on a court and play.
I really love traveling all over the world because I love meeting people from different countries and getting to know new cultures. I always try to learn as much as I can from everyone around me, especially from people who live in different ways and in different places.

When I'm at home I like writing songs and I enjoy reading and cooking, but my favorite thing to do is spending time with my family and friends. There is nothing like being with somebody who knows you inside and out, and who really takes you for who you are. :scratch

P

Prettidolli16

and I bet prettidolli don't know either.....

WELL I DO KNOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

:eek:hgosh :eek: :headbang :headbang :headbang

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOD!!

THAT SQUARE HEADED BYOTCH!! HOW DARE SHE TIEF MY MAN????? AND NOW THEY'RE DOING A SHOW TOGETHER ON UPN?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS??? I CAN'T! I CAN'T!!!
( do we have a suicidal, jump off a cliff smilie?)

*************BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!!!*********
ampy, shandy allyuh help meh....i need a support group..

:mad

i go deal wid she like this: :gopee :fight :box

i go deal wid he like this: :tekit THAT'S FUH DE HORN! TEK DAT! AND DAT!!!

dese sweetman like Boris nah ez....................sob! sob!

Who posted this? Yuh juss ruin meh day! Steuuuuuuuuuuups.

P

Prettidolli16

Taina said:
oh gosh Pretti u gonna be okay? :confused
Hi Taina,

NO!!! I no feeling good............... :( She tief up meh man from meh.....De hoe doh even have no talent! Yuh seen she in "Brown Sugar"? She sucked! No personality at all at all. Someone even dedicated a website post to how pitiful she is as an actress. Regardless of how horrible she is, she's still got mah sweet, sweet Boris.

AND:

SHE
HEAD
S
Q
U
A
R
E

Ole square-headed bandit! Blockhead Jezebel....

Shandy,
I've gotta stop serenading people.....I keep losing meh men....Fuss Dean, now this? Is too much for a gyul to take!

Call de Imix vocal coach! It's gotta be the voice......

P

Pebbles362436

Oh gosh girl don't jump. Here look at this picture it might make yuh feel better. I'll have ah drink with yuh :drinkers