Bahamas New Immigration Laws Effected 11/01/2014

really Haiti need to improve themselves and stop complaining about being first black republic and being victims and the whole she bang

i am sick of excuses

sharkie

really Haiti need to improve themselves and stop complaining about being first black republic and being victims and the whole she bang

i am sick of excuses
Lol. Did you know that once Haiti had become independent they were thriving quite well and had a good economy? But because France was annoyed that these N**gers beat them and declared themselves free, they threatened and coerced every other country to stop doing trade with them. After a few years, with no one to trade to and from, their economy went to the dregs and they ended up utilizing all the resources they had to survive.

I would actually love to visit Haiti, but would only do so with another Haitian. The place is quite untouched in some areas.

Young People Use Gorgeous Instagram Pics To Show There's More To Haiti Than Poverty

Lol. Did you know that once Haiti had become independent they were thriving quite well and had a good economy? But because France was annoyed that these N**gers beat them and declared themselves free, they threatened and coerced every other country to stop doing trade with them. After a few years, with no one to trade to and from, their economy went to the dregs and they ended up utilizing all the resources they had to survive.

I would actually love to visit Haiti, but would only do so with another Haitian. The place is quite untouched in some areas.

Young People Use Gorgeous Instagram Pics To Show There's More To Haiti Than Poverty
yeah but the excuses dont bear fruit anymore, Haiti have neighbours who are not hostile to them now, trade and better themselves, call the Haitian americans, canadians and others home now and build the country

robblaten

True in part, but that is far from the whole story.

With the death of Dessalines in 1806, the system of military government whereby he had maintained production by continuing the essentially coercive plantation system and keeping the peasants from reverting to nonproductive family landholding practices came to an end in the parts of Haiti (in the South) that broke off under the Mulatto leader Petion.

Following the death of Jean Pierre Boyer, Desallines' successor, the whole country was basically taken over by Petion and fell into the system of the Mulatto government, where peasants were allowed to break down the estates and revert to the basically smallholding subsistence peasant practices that dominate Haiti up to this day. Sad history.

robblaten

Why the children have to be deported?
It is estimated that in some low income, inner city areas, children of illegals make up 80 percent of the school population. This seriously impacts the most state-dependent Bahamians, firstly, by making class sized larger than they should be, although the government is always building new schools. Secondly, many of these children enter school with no English, holding back Bahamian children.

I agree it is sad, very sad and I sympathise with the children. But it is asking too much of us to permit children of illegals to stay.

I have cousins with Bahamian mothers and American fathers and they had to leave the country at 18, so is it fair that an illegal's children should be treated better?

Colors

STEADY WUK
It is estimated that in some low income, inner city areas, children of illegals make up 80 percent of the school population. This seriously impacts the most state-dependent Bahamians, firstly, by making class sized larger than they should be, although the government is always building new schools. Secondly, many of these children enter school with no English, holding back Bahamian children.

I agree it is sad, very sad and I sympathise with the children. But it is asking too much of us to permit children of illegals to stay.

I have cousins with Bahamian mothers and American fathers and they had to leave the country at 18, so is it fair that an illegal's children should be treated better?

Okay

Colors

STEADY WUK
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3KrEgr6aBuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bktrini305

:drinkers:drinkers "
haiti i'm soooryyyyyy"

bktrini305

big tune

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0PDuOxwAS3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>