Barclays Weekend - No Super Blue /Marley Bros

Ras_Apache

Ras......u have no idea what the hell u talking about!

I can't speak on Friday night, for someone who claim they ballin and u crying over $75 and artist didn't show up....

I would suggest u get over your little childish rant bout Superblue , not showing up.

Levy is on FB....did u address the situation with him?

.....if I should write a book on the endless disappointment , $ I have wasted, etc on entertainment I would cry!

Man come on the parkway an on wine up on something and let that animosity go!
Just for the record I let super blue fete go a long time ago. As far as addressing dahved levy goes I skipped facebook and spoke to him about it in person yesterday. About the $75... damn right ah vex cause I bought 3 tickets plus drinks equals about $300 on a fete I didnt enjoy. And as for the parkway...im here liming in me back yard...if di rain ease up I may go tek a jump yes!!

Does blue even have a visa?

the 20,000 exclusive deal with blue to only perform at the barclays... what happened to that?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Just for the record I let super blue fete go a long time ago. As far as addressing dahved levy goes I skipped facebook and spoke to him about it in person yesterday. About the $75... damn right ah vex cause I bought 3 tickets plus drinks equals about $300 on a fete I didnt enjoy. And as for the parkway...im here liming in me back yard...if di rain ease up I may go tek a jump yes!!

Ok.....cool, I hear u loud and clear....ain't that serious.

bhalistix

It is I
Barclays Weekend

Did anyone go to the barclays center this past weekend to any of the shows. I heard Sat. flopped can anyone confirm?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Wait...so Imix was up in this MF....and all of yu didn't give out any tickets, give away to the fanbase ! .....SMH, you guys just as shameless, and spineless like the lack of support from the so call fans of we Ting....

Then again, I am not one bit surprise...trust me on that !

2013 Caribbean Fever Music Festival @ Barclays Center [Live Concert

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Drb303fiZl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>