Basil Balcombe - looking for information

S

sharkie

Uhm... you related tuh Uncle Basil how?

Moderator...
me and he used to run a sou sou. it was goin rell good. then basil disappeared after he get the first hand...it was fuh about a million dollars. :this:

ah wonda what eva happen to him :confused

Rinababy

Hi Richard and Anne-Marie... my name is Bakes Balcombe and I am so greatful to know that I have family members out there who have been looking for me. After grandpappy Basil left St. Vincent he lived for some time in Trinidad... then ended up moving to the UK.

While in Trinidad... well you know the rest. I would be most greatful in finding out more about grandpappy Basil.

Is it true he was the first black man to have a million dollars in SVG?

thanks,

Cousin Bakes
IDLENESS IS A SIN..........................:lol :lol

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
Libralove83
You don't know me and i don't know you, however, if you have a family, parents or children, i think you should be so greatful for the things that most people take for granted. I am 41 years of age and have only by chance come across this information that gives me and my children a history and understanding of who we are and where we came from. "There but for the grace of god go I". Give a little love, compassion and understanding to those who are not as fortunate as you. And if you werte really that inteersted you would know that there is no money!!! left, my friend. There is more to life than money, but as a libra person, i understand that you place more importance on that than most and therfore judge others by your own thoughts. God Bless You, you are young and have time to learn and appreciate the things that money cant buy.
Anne-Marie
you don't know shit about me, my lifestyle, or my priorities in life....so relax yourself

me and he used to run a sou sou. it was goin rell good. then basil disappeared after he get the first hand...it was fuh about a million dollars. :this:

ah wonda what eva happen to him :confused
:kicks

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
Greetings Also Richard, Charmaine, Ann-Marie and Cousin Bakes?!

My Name is Dhanraj Balcombe and I also have family members who were supposedly living in St. Vincent with the Balcombe name. I am the nephew of Basil and Son of Toby Balcombe and Lucy Balgobin. Toby had a taste for Curry Tabanca then went to the U.K. and left Mami on the rough streets of Curepe to sell Doubles and fend for herself. The more I think about it, I wish Toby was never born. I am grateful for the opportunity to have contact with you guys through Islandmix. I have been living in Brooklyn all these years and did not know any of this.

If you guys can, click DONATE under my screen name so I can spill the beans further.

LOVE YOU ALL

DhannyBal@GMAIL.COM

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ

My Name is Dhanraj Balcombe and I also have family members who were supposedly living in St. Vincent with the Balcombe name. I am the nephew of Basil and Son of Toby Balcombe and Lucy Balgobin. Toby had a taste for Curry Tabanca then went to the U.K. and left Mami on the rough streets of Curepe to sell Doubles and fend for herself. The more I think about it, I wish Toby was never born. I am grateful for the opportunity to have contact with you guys through Islandmix. I have been living in Brooklyn all these years and did not know any of this.

If you guys can, click DONATE under my screen name so I can spill the beans further.

LOVE YOU ALL

DhannyBal@GMAIL.COM
noo nooooo :rofl: :kicks :rofl: DEAD

Dr Insane

LOVE YOU ALL

DhannyBal@GMAIL.COM
:rofl::rofl:

chanjohn

Hi Richard and Anne-Marie... my name is Bakes Balcombe and I am so greatful to know that I have family members out there who have been looking for me. After grandpappy Basil left St. Vincent he lived for some time in Trinidad... then ended up moving to the UK.

While in Trinidad... well you know the rest. I would be most greatful in finding out more about grandpappy Basil.

Is it true he was the first black man to have a million dollars in SVG?

thanks,

Cousin Bakes
Good evening
The BALCOMBES of GEORGETOWN, St. Vincent.

CAMERON BALCOMBE ran in the last election on the NDP ticket for the NORTH CENTRAL Windward constituency seat in St. Vincent
Good evening ,

I am the granddaughter of Mazelyn. Basil Balcombe is her uncle

chanjohn

R U Still Looking For That Balcombe Family Tree

CALLIN ALL BALCOMBES MY NAME IS CHARMAINE I LIVE IN NY, USA
I AM CLEMMIE BALCOMBES DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF BASIL AND MARJORIE.
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY FAM OUT THERE.
THERE ARE ONLY 4 LIVING BALCOMBE CHILDREN OF BASIL AND MARJORIE
CLEMMIE UK
RENWICK CAN
CYNTHIA CAN
RUBY USA

WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO SOME OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SO WE CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS

VHTPHOTO@NETZERO.COM
Hi charmaine, I am chantelle John. Mazelyn is the niece of basil her father is Jerome Balcombe