Be Careful with your Kotex: Mold Alert!

Mrs. Skilz™

that shit cray

I use tampax or o.b. but best believe I'll pay more attention now.

o.b. comes in clear wrapper and no insertion piece so it's easy to check.
girl nica i was like oh hell wats d name of d brand i use...and boom tampax...and its rare cuz of my bc buh wheeew could not remember d name to save meh life

Instead cups - how u like dat??? i dunno bout dis
You can wear Softcup for up to 12 hours
Softcup is comfortable during swimming and sports
Softcup eliminates menstrual odor, since the menstrual flow isn't exposed to air
Softcup loves making love . . .you can wear Softcup during intercourse for less messy sex on your period
Softcup is comfortable—you can't even feel it once it's inserted
Most women typically use fewer Softcups than tampons or pads because of the long wear-time
You can use one reusable softcup throughout entire cycle...saving you money and the environment
Softcups have no wings, no strings . . . just freedom

Last edited:

BacchanalDiva

i googled and got all fckin distressed reading the how to.
nah i too squeamish

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2drNCv9ac1I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:kicks @ instructional vid Not too different than inserting an OB. Just make sure you remove in the shower. 6 hour protection on heavy days so waiting till you can hop in the shower is no problem.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
:kicks @ instructional vid Not too different than inserting an OB. Just make sure you remove in the shower. 6 hour protection on heavy days so waiting till you can hop in the shower is no problem.
so how full is it after 6hrs?

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
ugh gross o.b... i think o.b is the grandfather of tampons.. you gotta use your fingers.. umm i'll pass... tampax is the best..
I'm diehard tampax too, but after reading this I need to inspect that entire tampon before I insert it in me. And OB is the only thing that can make that possible.

that Instead cup looks cool, but my blood does crawl too much to try that :kicks

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I'm diehard tampax too, but after reading this I need to inspect that entire tampon before I insert it in me. And OB is the only thing that can make that possible.

that Instead cup looks cool, but my blood does crawl too much to try that :kicks
ah the joys of being a woman aye

all this extra ish.... steups

LIONESS onda RISE

ob not the only one..you can go to your local organic food mart and pick up some..some with cardbard applicator and others without

to the women who feel a way bout using your own fingers to insert in your own body?

um...please explain that..cuz thats kinda crazy

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if i wanted to have my hand full of blood then i'd become a midwife.. but i'm not soooooo.. no thanks..

the applicator serves a purpose... i'll let it do its job.. that cup business makes me squeamish as well.. i would probably be paranoid all day long with that.... no thanks to that either.. i might not have survived the cloth strip with belt days... i find periods are the nastiest thing alive..

S

sharkie

My flow isn't heavy enough to need cups. Lite tampons and some liners and I good.

S

sharkie

if i wanted to have my hand full of blood then i'd become a midwife.. but i'm not soooooo.. no thanks..

the applicator serves a purpose... i'll let it do its job.. that cup business makes me squeamish as well.. i would probably be paranoid all day long with that.... no thanks to that either.. i might not have survived the cloth strip with belt days... i find periods are the nastiest thing alive..
Not that periods are my fave thing either, but when you on your period you doh wash all up inside yuh nanny? Either way yuh hand hadda find it's way up dey.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
My flow isn't heavy enough to need cups. Lite tampons and some liners and I good.
yeah that's the thing since everyone's flow is different some of the options just cant work depending. lol

I've tried the o.b ones before and hated it. You have to use one say when u are out and then they dont have enought soap in the public bathroom....man I lose my mind when it comes to the germ business.

The cups...idk nah....sounds doable at first, but having to deal with in the shower only and stuff doesnt work for me either. nope I batman.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
ewww yuck...

i only started using tampons this year...and that's only because i was on a trip and wanted to be in the pool/beach....

i will stick to my pads now thanks...kotex is my favorite brand and i will not stray...the rest of them cyaan manage my heavy fllow