Beenie Man and Elephant Man Onstage interview about the BET awards

cant watch now but curious

whats the gist?

Patra just talking in circles, and saying beenie man wrong for say she turned it down, when she in fact turned it down.

she is clearly delusional talking about her relationship with Bet is so great and so good, yet she said the wrong people got in contact with her... If the relationship was good, wouldnt the right people have contacted her.

I dont know what it is, Cause i see it in Trinidad as well... but some carib people like to thief the head of others when due to the information /internet age a whole heap of info is out there

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Patra just talking in circles, and saying beenie man wrong for say she turned it down, when she in fact turned it down.

she is clearly delusional talking about her relationship with Bet is so great and so good, yet she said the wrong people got in contact with her... If the relationship was good, wouldnt the right people have contacted her.

I dont know what it is, Cause i see it in Trinidad as well... but some carib people like to thief the head of others when due to the information /internet age a whole heap of info is out there
Hmm Ok, thanks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i think she didn't want to venture back to that time in her life.. isnt she like a gospel artist now and she may simply be trying to move on and doesn't want to bring back the past.. and if that was it, then i respect that if thats her thing..

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Stopped watching around 4.36....she def talking in circles.

Interviewer: "So Beenie was right, you did decline to do it"

Patra: "He can't say that, he don't know me"

Interviewer: "So what then?"

Patra: "I just didn't do it"

:rolleyes:

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Maaaaan...

If Patra would've came on and did "Romantic Call" it'll probably caused a damned riot. lol Fa sho.