Best looking Trini girl

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Thats the best looking girl in trinidad...facts!
You need to take a trip to Trinidad but before you get on the plane I suggest you leave your Jamaican glasses at home. You will see things the way we Trinis see it, nuff best ting in Triniland.

Jamrok

jamrock
You need to take a trip to Trinidad but before you get on the plane I suggest you leave your Jamaican glasses at home. You will see things the way we Trinis see it, nuff best ting in Triniland.

You're only saying that because she is black. You are probably one of those racist indian trinis...smh

notorious saga

Sagattarius
You're only saying that because she is black. You are probably one of those racist indian trinis...smh
There are many many beautiful Trini women out there, just take a look at the Trini pageant threads and you could see the beauties. You find one Trini chick photo that you pelt ah jock to and all of a sudden she is the best thing since coco bread. LOL.

Jamrok

jamrock
Nicki Minaj is very attractive too. But I'm not sure if she is the best looking trini. Sexiest? yes. Best looking? Not sure about that.

str8finessin

Trini Shotta
Well in terms of celebrity I would say this girl right here:

She ain't got ass but her face is wife material. Nicki Minaj would have been much more beautiful if she didn't do plastic surgery, butt implants, and lightening her skin imo.

Jamrok

jamrock
Our standards aren't too high but yet still Trinis always try to be like us....awkward haha. Trinis are funny!