Beyoncé live on CNN

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
watching... i mean she well sexy in she short dress and boots lol ... #BeyonceHatersTakeNotice lol

she just spoke about not singing live at the inauguration.. she said straight up that was always the plan since she never had time to rehearse.. and she WILL be singing live at the superbowl.. #GetOutThoseBinocularsBeyHaters lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
she's singing it now.. my pores rose.. so she will knock them off.. somebody better carry a defibrillator over to babyloc cos she might experience palpitations lol

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
<iframe width="625" height="400" src="http://p.nowthisnews.com/entry/1257/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#Beyoncehaterstakeseveralseats :kicks

LIONESS onda RISE

watching... i mean she well sexy in she short dress and boots lol ... #BeyonceHatersTakeNotice lol

she just spoke about not singing live at the inauguration.. she said straight up that was always the plan since she never had time to rehearse.. and she WILL be singing live at the superbowl.. #GetOutThoseBinocularsBeyHaters lol
How disrespectful to admit u didnt have time to rehearse for the presidential inauguration...no time? :kicks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
how disrespectful to admit it? no.. just being straight up.. you didn't have time you didnt have time.... so i think you're just hatin lol :kicks: aint no shame to admit it.. lol

LIONESS onda RISE

how disrespectful to admit it? no.. just being straight up.. you didn't have time you didnt have time.... so i think you're just hatin lol :kicks: aint no shame to admit it.. lol
If u don't have time to commit to something.. ESP the honor of singing the nat ant.. Den gracefully decline.. ESP for someone u claim gives their all every performance. Yes.. Disrespect

And I don't believe in haters

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no.. cos other people have lip synched the national anthem including aretha franklyn... she also has the superbowl halftime show... a few weeks apart from the inauguration.. a husband and a child.. so it's not unreasonable.... and everybody has stated that the weather conditions are not always conducive to an artiste's best performance... cold and vocal chords dont always have a happy marriage... so she did what was best for her voice.. that's how she make her money . i dont wrong her one bit...

LIONESS onda RISE

no.. cos other people have lip synched the national anthem including aretha franklyn... she also has the superbowl halftime show... a few weeks apart from the inauguration.. a husband and a child.. so it's not unreasonable.... and everybody has stated that the weather conditions are not always conducive to an artiste's best performance... cold and vocal chords dont always have a happy marriage... so she did what was best for her voice.. that's how she make her money . i dont wrong her one bit...
Where did Aretha say she did so? She said the thought never entered her mind

In ant event..Just cuz others do???

Alla ghat is neither here nor there. Her reason was she ain't have time... If u don't have time to prepare for a job.. Decline. That is.. If ur ego can allow u to