Big Boss...you deleted your thread????

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I find it strange that you say "like the thread wasnt supposed to evolve past his perspective",.... yet it seemed that you only wanted certain perspectives in that thread, based on your first comment about non-black women...

my comment, was about the fact that in his OP, he stated that men are complicit in this adulation of straight hair.. and i stated that yes, a lot of times, men's mothers tell them "dont bring home no picky head girl for me eh" which reinforces the stereotype that natural hair is bad... so this may be a reason why some men tend to glorify straight/curly hair.
Nah is de fathers does be looking at they sons gf and potential mates examining their hair nah lmao. Nikki fockin crayzeee, she want dis assholish groundhog day episode about weak men to make front page news as if that was the focal point lol.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Yo Nikki u musbe really crazy, TAJ article is one mans story about his situation. How de fock you extrapolate that to men in general? You sure what u pushing is what Taj was pushin? I go ha to bring back da thread and see because Taj doh seem to be ah dunce and dat is ah dunce move yuh projecting onto her there. Lemme find out :kicks

DSP

Heri
LR can you please quote who you are responding to? Sometimes people read these interactions on a phone or other type of screen and can't see the whole page. Plus I'm multitasking and don't want to have to scroll too much to figure out who you are talking to.

back to minding my business....mostly

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
well i was reading the thread...the last post i saw was the one where chinks said to make sure u tell your daughter how beautiful is......which is kinda why i really thought from there it got more personal or sumthin......so u delete ur thread to prevent an argument yet allyuh still arguing in dis thread....kewl...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
well i was reading the thread...the last post i saw was the one where chinks said to make sure u tell your daughter how beautiful is......which is kinda why i really thought from there it got more personal or sumthin......so u delete ur thread to prevent an argument yet allyuh still arguing in dis thread....kewl...
yeah an iz dat :kicks

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you people are purposely trying to be idiots or what

I guess daz what you was doing in my thread then, attempting to deflect the focus onto men being insecure and weak when the only accounts in there was from an article written by one man about his insecurities and my statements. Got it :kicks
all i did in your thread was COSIGN TAJ....and give my own personal accounts of going natural...there was NO DEFLECTION IF I STARTED MY OWN THREAD

I find it strange that you say "like the thread wasnt supposed to evolve past his perspective",.... yet it seemed that you only wanted certain perspectives in that thread, based on your first comment about non-black women...

my comment, was about the fact that in his OP, he stated that men are complicit in this adulation of straight hair.. and i stated that yes, a lot of times, men's mothers tell them "dont bring home no picky head girl for me eh" which reinforces the stereotype that natural hair is bad... so this may be a reason why some men tend to glorify straight/curly hair.
that comment was actually my second comment...my first comment was about me going natural....and it was just a statement of the irony, and me pointing out the obvious....i didn't dismiss your comments at all

Nah is de fathers does be looking at they sons gf and potential mates examining their hair nah lmao. Nikki fockin crayzeee, she want dis assholish groundhog day episode about weak men to make front page news as if that was the focal point lol.

the premise of the thread...STARTED BY A MAN......and THIS MANS discovery of something about women.....who maintains the one point of the thread was about men not being privy to the knowledge because THEY ARE MEN.......but somehow when Nikki posts, Nikki is the one DEFLECTING and making it about men....cause it really wasn't about men in the first place

uhhhh huhhhh yea...that makes a lot of sense

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Yo Nikki u musbe really crazy, TAJ article is one mans story about his situation. How de fock you extrapolate that to men in general? You sure what u pushing is what Taj was pushin? I go ha to bring back da thread and see because Taj doh seem to be ah dunce and dat is ah dunce move yuh projecting onto her there. Lemme find out :kicks

lmao.....yet you wanna make YOUR PERSONAL DISCOVERY ABOUT WOMEN to APPLY GENERALLY

fukk outta here

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
you people are purposely trying to be idiots or what

the premise of the thread...STARTED BY A MAN......and THIS MANS discovery of something about women.....who maintains the one point of the thread was about men not being privy to the knowledge because THEY ARE MEN.......but somehow when Nikki posts, Nikki is the one DEFLECTING and making about men....cause it really wasn't about men in the first place

uhhhh huhhhh yea...that makes a lot of sense
U must be on some kind of drug! U have to be! That link Taj shared have nothing to do with me or anything I said. We talking about a man who make he woman feel bad fuh ah hair decision because of his own personal feelings of insecurity. How is that even relative other than to point out that he didn't get what I got until way later than he should have? The thread was about me finally understanding what drives the phenonominon, and not about the bolded. Don't try to switch up what my thread was about.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
lmao.....yet you wanna make YOUR PERSONAL DISCOVERY ABOUT WOMEN to APPLY GENERALLY

fukk outta here
U are a dumbass because de same Taj yuh jockeying aknowlege it, and other women in the thread. What is the movie minx mentioned all about? Why was Taj saying it sound like I went HNU? Obviously I was onto something that seems like a plausable theory. You just used a singular person's story where no other infor related was brought up in the thread to launch yuh shit thread. U need help fuh dah broken record loop yuh cah come out from. Check green font lol

J

Juan Dan

somebody said sumthin bout his family?
yuh never hear jayz song about him and his royal family

"nugga speak about mine am go wave the tek am a geek about mine"

man seh him love him bey and him blue and nuh fraid fi seh it and show it

thats some real shizzle rite dere

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
U are a dumbass because de same Taj yuh jockeying aknowlege it, and other women in the thread. What is the movie minx mentioned all about? Why was Taj saying it sound like I went HNU? Obviously I was onto something that seems like a plausable theory. You just used a singular person's story where no other infor related was brought up in the thread to launch yuh shit thread. U need help fuh dah broken record loop yuh cah come out from. Check green font lol
did i say your point wasn't valid???? NO I DIDN'T.....just like you used your revelation to speak generally about women, i used your revelation and the revelation of that man in the article to speak generally about men

i DIDN'T use a SINGULAR PERSON....i used that dude in the article, YOU and all the men that you were referring to here
How the hell can someone deal with something that they don't even know is focking driving their actions and choices?
when i started my new thread....all those men THAT YOU AGREED, DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY ARE CONDITIONED...and don't realize "their preferences are not their own"

why are you going around in circles???

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
did i say your point wasn't valid???? NO I DIDN'T.....just like you used your revelation to speak generally about women, i used your revelation and the revelation of that man in the article to speak generally about men

i DIDN'T use a SINGULAR PERSON....i used that dude in the article, YOU and all the men that you were referring to here

when i started my new thread....all those men THAT YOU AGREED, DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY ARE CONDITIONED...and don't realize "their preferences are not their own"
why are you going around in circles???
OK so why you felt the need to use me as the deliverer when I was never party to what you raised. See here is where you going offcourse, you want men to address something they don't know exist yet you latch onto my thread that was about WOMEN being conditioned and unaware. the subject of men was an aside and maybe growing into a stronger part of the discussion, yet it general that was not what my thread was about. Now I wasn't attacking women but whether you acknowlege or not it was about many women being in the dark about their own conditioning. Only the ones who are natural whether from small or making that decision as adults are actually walking with their eyesy open. So how does a discussion about that launch men are insecure and weak? why was I being mentioned as if I somehow purposely avoided this in order to make the thread I did?

Don't mean to split hairs but the bolded was:

1. not what I said, I used the word MAY
2. The sentence that stems from was not directed only to men.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
U must be on some kind of drug! U have to be! That link Taj shared have nothing to do with me or anything I said. We talking about a man who make he woman feel bad fuh ah hair decision because of his own personal feelings of insecurity. How is that even relative other than to point out that he didn't get what I got until way later than he should have? The thread was about me finally understanding what drives the phenonominon, and not about the bolded. Don't try to switch up what my thread was about.
that bolded sentence makes no sense after you said this

I never responded to that particular response from Taj so not sure how I flip flopping but whatever makes you feel as if your points are valid cool beans. Delete evidence? I deleted it because I felt like it plain and simple. I have been taken to task here for what would seem like worse infractions and never "deleted the evidence" so that is hokum. Maybe you read what you wanted to because I made no admission about men being slow to understand themselves. My response was specific to the conditioning that makes many lean towards eurocentric standards of beauty. It wasn't about men not understanding themselves the way you would like to make it seem. I responded to something you said and my response was that people cannot address what they don't realize they have been conditioned to believe is true. It is the same reason why the majority of black women in NY have fake hair ask dem fockas to explain why and I bet they fockin can't give the real reason.
and this was also a bulk of the article

Blinded
I was blinded by so many things including Eurocentric values, the media, and my own people.

Growing up in a country where the standards are based on Eurocentric values, I fell into the trap of thinking that my definition of beauty was supposed to be the same as their definition of beauty. This false sense of understanding lead to me having the spirit of oppression towards my beautiful Black sistas, including my wife. Sadly, I tried to place those Eurocentric values on my Afrocentric queens.

I was also blinded by the numerous images of “beauty” that were portrayed in the media. Anytime I would see a Black woman who was in movies, music videos, pageants, or on any day time television, she had long flowy hair. This played into my psyche and caused me to think that these women were the definition of beauty.

Finally, I was blinded by my own people (including myself) who constantly displayed self-hate. The men constantly spoke about how women with short hair or non-straight hair were nappy headed and sistas put tons of weave in their head for the purposes of “increasing their beauty”. We created the thought that we were not beautiful the way God created us.
in your very first post, you made mention of how MEN perpetuate the need for women to wear fake hair....so yes, the article had plenty to do with what your point was because the man DISCUSSED IT ALL

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
OK so why you felt the need to use me as the deliverer when I was never party to what you raised. See here is where you going offcourse, you want men to address something they don't know exist yet you latch onto my thread that was about WOMEN being conditioned and unaware. the subject of men was an aside and maybe growing into a stronger part of the discussion, yet it general that was not what my thread was about. Now I wasn't attacking women but whether you acknowlege or not it was about many women being in the dark about their own conditioning. Only the ones who are natural whether from small or making that decision as adults are actually walking with their eyesy open. So how does a discussion about that launch men are insecure and weak? why was I being mentioned as if I somehow purposely avoided this in order to make the thread I did?

Don't mean to split hairs but the bolded was:

1. not what I said, I used the word MAY
2. The sentence that stems from was not directed only to men.

lol.....at what moment did your thread become about WOMEN????

because this entire time, you be SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS that it was ABOUT YOU....AND YOUR REVELATION

that is why i SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU

let me ask you this.....because you are a man, learning about a "female issue" and after taj put up the article about another man, facing his insecurities and learning about the natural process, are you saying that thread was not supposed to go in that direction????

would you have been more comfortable if the thread went into the direction of women having to defend their choices to wear weaves and wigs??? was it supposed to be a platform to highlight what is wrong with the female psyche and why we make the choice to wear weaves and wigs?

your wisdom is not for man as you say...but when you ready to check a woman and put her in her place (like me or poca or whomever else) you will exhaust your energy and your wisdom for that though right?

if i laugh
AND THIS WAS YOUR RESPONSE

1. I did not click the link Taj posted so don't have any clue what it should have led to.

2. I did not see how me sharing what I did would lead to a "men are so weak" spinoff

3. It was never about making anyone defend any position. I shared my realization that is based in part on discussion and also having a daughter. I even expressed that I think black women have it rough. I didn't elaborate on it but it is a weighted statement.

4. I don't make threads to seriously attack women (especially black women). I simply shared what I came to realize and engaged anyone who elected to respond. Taj made her mention about men makind decisions based on conditioning and I aknowleged and said that it is sad that it can happen and we not even realize. When I responded I was not speaking only about men but black people in general. Black women make many decisions just like black men do from being conditioned. This is why I didn't understand your whole flip flopping comment but now I realize you thought I was aknowledging that men specifically fall into that trap which is erroneous.

5. Poca of her ownself kno most of my comments to her are tongue in cheek. My only issue with her is setting a propper example for her daughter. Since she live by herself her daughter needs to see her as competent and self reliant. That means cook, wash and clean for yourself and your child and not raise her to rely on anyone for things she should be able to do for herself. Everything else is me messin with her. Ask yourself when last have I attempted to "check" you.
now you go back to, women being in the dark about being conditioned.....just like i said, you wanted women to have to defend themselves against not knowing themselves and "being in the dark"

DUDE...YOU ARE FLIP FLOPPING

ironically, you hate to be lumped in with all the weak men that i refer to, because you feel it don't apply to you and you hate that i bring those talks to you and the men here....BUT YET UNNO MAN STAY bringing talks about unaware women, and expect us to speak for them and acknowledge them, when NONE OF THAT APPLIES TO THE WOMEN HERE....

NONE OF THE WOMEN ON IMIX WEAR WEAVES AND WIGS.....most of the women here ARE NATURAL WOMEN....but yet you EXPECT NATURAL WOMEN TO SPEAK FOR FAKE HAIR WEARERS......

so why would it be so far fetched for us women to expect you obviously elevated men to speak for the dutty cruffs??????

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
U need to relearn comprehension because I cant even begin to help you. There is no point dealing with your circular logic and weird connections. I will revive it just to show how crazy u are. Lol

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
cause he loves his family and will beat a bish or bish nugga who seh anything negatory
very admirable
we nominate big boss for daddy and husband of the year
some bwaay on ere married five time and have four exwife and have thirty pikney and nobody dont know
lol, look ting'.....:rofl:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SU1bDd6_BvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol, ha!