Big interview by Shabba Ranks

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Wow...nice interview, hard to believe no outside kids .....you have to respect that.... 20 years with his wife....Shabba Big Up yuh chest ...yuh Huge a Yard and Big abroad !

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
This is one of the BEST INTERVIEWS I have EVER WATCHED.

ALL ARTIST of the REGGAE/DANCEHALL and SOCA INDUSTRIES should WATCH this INTERVIEW, they can LEARN a THING or TWO from MISSER RANKS..

Make sure U WATCH the ENTIRE INTERVIEW...VERY INFORMATIVE and TEACHABLE.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Dr Insane

This is one of the BEST INTERVIEWS I have EVER WATCHED.

ALL ARTIST of the REGGAE/DANCEHALL and SOCA INDUSTRIES should WATCH this INTERVIEW, they can LEARN a THING or TWO from MISSER RANKS..

Make sure U WATCH the ENTIRE INTERVIEW...VERY INFORMATIVE and TEACHABLE.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
true sh.t man talking some serious talk.

esp when it comes to de family ting... De new artist nuh even respect de elders of dancehall... Just watch how disrespectful fools like Shawn storm are to man like bounty smh.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
true sh.t man talking some serious talk.

esp when it comes to de family ting... De new artist nuh even respect de elders of dancehall... Just watch how disrespectful fools like Shawn storm are to man like bounty smh.
Mannnn, DEM YUTES caah even WIPE SHABBA or BOUNTY'S SHOES, much less class themselves with those ICONS..

RasKefentse

RasGunta
Good interview but you can't come with this ghetto youth pickney talk and you ain't come do some free shows for Kingston 11 and dem type of places. Sumfest, Sting, etc. should pay you the big bucks yes, I fully agree. No matter what they say bout the fish, Kartel, Dudus, Bounty they all do free shows for the ghetto communities.