Bill Cosby the serial rapist?

TheEducator

EXCLUSIVE 'Bill Cosby threw me down on his bed and pinned me by my neck. I'll never forget the sound of the clinking of his belt buckle': Actress bravely reveals harrowing years of rape at hands of TV legend

Barbara Bowman was 17-year-old aspiring actress when Bill Cosby took her under his wing
In an interview with MailOnline, she relived her ordeal at the hands of Cosby who took advantage of her youth
'He went after me in that hotel room like an animal with such force that he couldn't control himself,' she said
Bowman was elated when Hannibal Buress called Cosby a rapist on stage

Read more: Barbara Bowman reveals her years of rape at hands of Bill Cosby | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LIONESS onda RISE

good lord!..not saying he cant be a rapist, but i just don't believe he raped Her! For Years!

Edit: so, just read the story, and yup..i believe her but i don't feel sorry for her. She allowed her ambition to make her lose herself. And now, she's mad

TheEducator

good lord!..not saying he cant be a rapist, but i just don't believe he raped Her! For Years!
Some women do lie about being raped, but I believe her story. She isn't the only one saying this about Bill Cosby.

Plus I know three men who are disgusting rapists. So its hard for me not to take her side.

LIONESS onda RISE

Some women do lie about being raped, but I believe her story. She isn't the only one saying this about Bill Cosby.

Plus I know three men who are disgusting rapists. So its hard for me not to take her side.
yeah, i believer her story as well...my sister worked with an association that did work for Bill routinely...she always talks about how mean and nasty he is...PLUS she says he's not functioning full time upstairs..

LIONESS onda RISE

Problem is rape rumours have been following him for years. This isnt the first woman to accuse him of such :(
true, but im leery of stories like hers...truth is, she wanted to be a STAR!! and she allowed whatever needed for that happen..sure, he took advantage of her age and ambition, but umm...he cant take full blame in this situation..

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
true, but im leery of stories like hers...truth is, she wanted to be a STAR!! and she allowed whatever needed for that happen..sure, he took advantage of her age and ambition, but umm...he cant take full blame in this situation..
Yeah I'm not sure about her story but I wouldn't attribute it to highlighted part. That is a slippery slope to saying a woman asked for it because of the situation she finds herself in or the clothes she wears etc. No is no.

But otherwise, yeah this particular woman could be lying but where there is smoke there is fire where he is concerned with other women.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
APNewsBreak: Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The AP had gone to court to compel the release of the documents; Cosby's lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.

Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit for undisclosed terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return phone calls Monday.

Cosby has been accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct, including allegations by many that he drugged and raped them in incidents dating back more than four decades. Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged, and most of the accusations are barred by statutes of limitations.

Cosby resigned in December from the board of trustees at Temple, where he was the popular face of the Philadelphia school in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and commencement speeches.

Oneshot

where de crix
APNewsBreak: Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The AP had gone to court to compel the release of the documents; Cosby's lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.

Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit for undisclosed terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return phone calls Monday.

Cosby has been accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct, including allegations by many that he drugged and raped them in incidents dating back more than four decades. Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged, and most of the accusations are barred by statutes of limitations.

Cosby resigned in December from the board of trustees at Temple, where he was the popular face of the Philadelphia school in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and commencement speeches.
the thing is once the sex becomes deviant, things become blurred.
i know women who actively engaged in drug use to experience sex "on a next level", and i know other women who say some of their previous partners bruck dem out, had them doing things that they never thought they would do, and do not see themselves doing again.

now shame, guilt and hindsight is a dreadful thing. this entire thing of implied consent during a conversation is a dangerous line.

for example, if a padna feel pressured to have sex with a woman after she wine and dine him, and he liquored him up, does he get the same sympathy as a woman who felt pressured to have sex in similar situations.

i can see how the cosby situation can make both actors look culpable. woman to man, some flirting, man flirts back, fella says if you want something to relax, woman says sure. we getting caught up here because it is cosby, now if it was rick ross, would the woman have thought differently?

Lucianite

Disney removes Bill Cosby statue at Hollywood Studios | Page Six

Walt Disney World officials say a bronze statue of Bill Cosby is being removed from the Hollywood Studios theme park.

Local news outlets report the statue was being removed after the park closed Tuesday night. Disney offered no other comment.

The removal of the statute at Disney’s Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame Plaza came after court documents unsealed on Monday revealed that Cosby testified in 2005 that he’d obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.

The 77-year-old Cosby hasn’t commented on the documents, which were secret for a decade until Monday, after The Associated Press went to court to get them released. He has never been charged with a crime and has repeatedly denied sexual assault allegations.

Oneshot

where de crix
Disney removes Bill Cosby statue at Hollywood Studios | Page Six

Walt Disney World officials say a bronze statue of Bill Cosby is being removed from the Hollywood Studios theme park.

Local news outlets report the statue was being removed after the park closed Tuesday night. Disney offered no other comment.

The removal of the statute at Disney’s Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame Plaza came after court documents unsealed on Monday revealed that Cosby testified in 2005 that he’d obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.

The 77-year-old Cosby hasn’t commented on the documents, which were secret for a decade until Monday, after The Associated Press went to court to get them released. He has never been charged with a crime and has repeatedly denied sexual assault allegations.
i looked up the drug, it was either supposed to be a feel good drug, or im going to make sure i feel you good drug...

Lucianite

R. Kelly: "Bill Cosby is a Pervert That Belongs in Jail"

R. Kelly: “Bill Cosby is a Pervert That Belongs in Jail”
By lovethatnews -
Jul 7, 2015
Facebook
Twitter

“Men lie. Women lie, but 20 women don’t lie” Said R. Kelly speaking on how over 20 women have came out saying that Bill Cosby assaulted them after being drugged.

R & B Legend R. Kelly spoke on Bill Cosby’s rape allegations calling the comedian a pervert and saying he belongs in jail with the rest of the criminals.

“I just really hope he didn’t put his filthy hands on Olivia. Of course she was my favorite not grown @ss Raven Symone, but “Olivia” “ Said R. Kelly as he explained how much he enjoyed watching the Cosby’s in his late 20’s.

“I know a rapist when I see it” – R. Kelly

r-kelly-mad

Bill admitted to drugging women in a court case years ago which brings proof to the story of over 40 women who claim he drugged and raped them.

“I auditioned for a part, but for some reason they never called back” R. Kelly says he believes everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but this time the proof is in the pudding.

LIONESS onda RISE

Yeah I'm not sure about her story but I wouldn't attribute it to highlighted part. That is a slippery slope to saying a woman asked for it because of the situation she finds herself in or the clothes she wears etc. No is no.

But otherwise, yeah this particular woman could be lying but where there is smoke there is fire where he is concerned with other women.
No..I'm saying she allowed it to further a possible career..so, he rapes her how many times over how many months? And she keeps going back because?

I deff agree as far as smoke and fire..lol! Instead of talking shit about what's wrong with black people, he shoulda been tryna figure out what's wrong with his black ass