Black Americans Building A Country in the USA, NOW!

jlkcm

Yes, we are building our country today.​

People worldwide discuss our future country, some support it, others don't.

One thing is clear it has caputred the imagination of people all over the world. We have a history and a culture.

Our nation has a name, from the kiswahili language meaning promiseland, the name is Mahali.

America has chosen to supressed this history and tell the world that blacks in America are a single group.

The truth is that is that blacks in this coutry have been split since the 1600's, some want to intergrate and be Americans and others are Mahalians.

Just like the Americans, Mahalians fought and died to form their own country here in this land.

We are telling the repressed story of Mahali the black nation in the USA.

Just as as our kin in the islands formed their own countries, so do we intend the same.

Any advise from you black people who have already established your countries in the islands is welcomed.

Thank you for your participation on this topic.

We Proudly are Mahalians.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Why that language you choose?

Who would I have to marry for my green card?
It will be a black card, not a green card! :cool:

But I am interested to see what their national flag will look like and also what will be the words to the anthem? :scratch

PS:
I just had a link sent to me for the flag from JLKCM so I am posting the flag now for folks who are curious to see what it looks like.

Cedri

Who will your leaders?

Who will be your leaders? Is any of them known to us?
You pose a great question about leadership! You may not know them I myself and others like J L are working towards making Mahali, our country happen. We are growing and the response has been great! And for people from other countries like yourself is awsome. We hope to build relationship internationally before our nation is established.

Cedri

It's ok some people disagree and that's ok some statements are negative which it shouldn't be don't worry about them it only brings more negativity. Thanks for the defense. Moving Foward

Oneshot

where de crix
You pose a great question about leadership! You may not know them I myself and others like J L are working towards making Mahali, our country happen. We are growing and the response has been great! And for people from other countries like yourself is awsome. We hope to build relationship internationally before our nation is established.
it is only possible if the state cedes from the USA, I hope you guys will to also take your share of the trillion dollar debt

jlkcm

Do you remember your national History?

Nation Building has it's challanges, yet it didn't deter you from pressing on and putting your all into your beloved nation.

We too love our nation, we are still working towards independence.

Love to all our kin in the Caribbean Islands we respect and honor each of you.

You provides us much inspiration.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
We in the Caribbean did not really build our own countries. We were transported to the islands from Africa and we eventually became independent of our oppressors after years of colonialism and slavery.

We have our own cultures because we were isolated and we were in the majority.

Ras_Apache

Yes, we are building our country today.​

People worldwide discuss our future country, some support it, others don't.

One thing is clear it has caputred the imagination of people all over the world. We have a history and a culture.

Our nation has a name, from the kiswahili language meaning promiseland, the name is Mahali.

America has chosen to supressed this history and tell the world that blacks in America are a single group.

The truth is that is that blacks in this coutry have been split since the 1600's, some want to intergrate and be Americans and others are Mahalians.

Just like the Americans, Mahalians fought and died to form their own country here in this land.

We are telling the repressed story of Mahali the black nation in the USA.

Just as as our kin in the islands formed their own countries, so do we intend the same.

Any advise from you black people who have already established your countries in the islands is welcomed.

Thank you for your participation on this topic.

We Proudly are Mahalians.
How many hours have you spent dreaming about this bullsh! T?

Why not just move to a desserted island and start your own country?

jlkcm

Have not heard of Jamaicans, Haitians or any Caribbean nation willingly surrender it's independence and revert to Colonialism.

So Wouldn't we, by not turn our backs to the idea of having our own country.

There is no where to go but to Nationhood.

The days of Zimmerman and the such, is soon to expire

Cedri

We in the Caribbean did not really build our own countries. We were transported to the islands from Africa and we eventually became independent of our oppressors after years of colonialism and slavery.

We have our own cultures because we were isolated and we were in the majority.
So we have something in common, except you're a majority in the islands, were becoming a majority in the Southern States. The colonials were overseers of the islands like property or distrbution center, the Americans settle here. Occupying these States will be a lot more challenging.

A lot of Mahalians take pride for their/indepdence a great inspiration for us all.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
as an independent nation....what economic infrastructures will be set in place?

what about education? how will education be funded?

what about energy?

what about import/export and trade with other nations?

will i need a new passport? will i need visas to travel if i give up my american citizenship?

jlkcm

as an independent nation....what economic infrastructures will be set in place?

what about education? how will education be funded?

what about energy?

what about import/export and trade with other nations?

will i need a new passport? will i need visas to travel if i give up my american citizenship?

These areb great questions, as all infrastructures are supported by the new government. As you know these States are already in placed.
International trade is a vital part of our nation building program.
We look forward at the Caribbean Nations in becoming our primary future partners.

As all nations citizenship are exclusive, for Mahalians this is not an issue. All our are weclomed to visit, visas will be issued.

D

DiTriniempress

LOL I'm dying wit laugh at the idea but its good to dream eh OP? :kicks

Anywhos, truth is Black American people doh have what it takes to even make dey own country. Lowest rate for being educated but highest rate for dropping out of school, lowest incomes, least hardworking compared to any group, filling up the prison for shooting other black folks, robbery etc so what kind of country will these people make???

Btw Caribbean people should not even support any of this because a lot of Black Americans dont even like Caribbean or African black people. If they had their own country they would probably kick out de foreign blacks. Its sad how the White people in America actually treats foreign black people better than these American blacks ones.

They want Caribbean people to help them fight for their own country just like we helped them in their Civil rights movement but at the end of the day they will pretend that they did everything for themselves and throw it in foreigners face...steupes...leave these people yes.

jlkcm

I agree that education can be improved, yet we still produce more professionals than most blacks outside of Alkebulan (Africa).

The American deception is to create a perspective of devalue towards ourselves and how others view us.

The facts are that crime in America is intraracial, among each race.
Whites have a 2.5 times higher rate of intraracil crime than blacks, FBI Stats.

jlkcm

I agree that education can be improved, yet we still produce more professionals than most blacks outside of Alkebulan (Africa).

The American deception is to create a perspective of devalue towards ourselves and how others view us.

The facts are that crime in America is intraracial, among each race.
Whites have a 2.5 times higher rate of intraracil crime than blacks, FBI Stats.

You are correct black americans will take your credit away.

We Mahalians never wanted civil rights we preferred our own country when MLK wanted intergration. Malcolm X said we are equal when we have our own government and country as whites do.

Don't mistake us with them.
America chooses to treat us as one to avoid the discussion of Nationhood.

We are Mahalians
Our nation's name is Mahali, meaning promiseland in Kiswahili.