Black Americans Building A Country in the USA, NOW!

D

DiTriniempress

I agree that education can be improved, yet we still produce more professionals than most blacks outside of Alkebulan (Africa).

The American deception is to create a perspective of devalue towards ourselves and how others view us.

The facts are that crime in America is intraracial, among each race.
Whites have a 2.5 times higher rate of intraracil crime than blacks, FBI Stats.
I agree that education can be improved, yet we still produce more professionals than most blacks outside of Alkebulan (Africa).

The American deception is to create a perspective of devalue towards ourselves and how others view us.

The facts are that crime in America is intraracial, among each race.
Whites have a 2.5 times higher rate of intraracil crime than blacks, FBI Stats.

You are correct black americans will take your credit away.

We Mahalians never wanted civil rights we preferred our own country when MLK wanted intergration. Malcolm X said we are equal when we have our own government and country as whites do.

Don't mistake us with them.
America chooses to treat us as one to avoid the discussion of Nationhood.

We are Mahalians
Our nation's name is Mahali, meaning promiseland in Kiswahili.

Yuh making them superior comments huh? if you produce more professionals etc than foreign blacks why are you asking us for help? Truth now come out so thanks for proving my point but I know you all too well.

And of course Whites will have a higher rate genius because they outnumber your population I love when you all play the numbers game even with welfare lol

I had many dealings with your types in person and may other people I know, also seen many of the crap you all post on blogs about foreign black folks then you all sit here asking us for help thats why I said Caribbean ppl should not even support it, go dream somewhere else with your Mahalia nonsense. We have our own countries and whites are the ones that run America and treat us better here than the native blacks so thanks but no thanks.

jlkcm

We in America have blacks that are negative and believe that whites treat the better, yet this is not exclusively an american problem.

As we move forward find something positive to say of your own country.

D

DiTriniempress

Nope it is well known that white american people treat "foreign" black people better than their black counterparts. The reason is bc they realize we work very hard and will do jobs that black americans will not do and build up ourselves, actually a white guy was telling me this recently. When you come to America you realize its really not so hard to be black in America like you all go around telling in media. You all are just lazy and have this mentality that everything should be handed to you freely. This is 2013 not the days when whitey was telling you to go to the "colored" washroom etc.

You are trying to start some movement but at the same time you have posted some subtle typical black american superiority posts and yet want our help but I will shut you down eh lol and lay off the coke jlkcm